The Nightingale's cry: Chapter 3

Edited by ShionShirosaki

Well... yesterday was interesting with the explosions and all. But today, I know that it will be perfect, for I am gonna get my new equipment and some upgrades to my DCIM and on my ISP system.

I got my hair fixed and armor ready. Now it's time to go to the cafeteria to grab some grub. I really hope their food here is better than the rest.

As I walked around I found out that I was... well how should I put this... hmm.... lost.

I was lost in the labyrinth of doors and stairs.

     There wasn't a soul to be seen in here because I woke up earlier than usual so I searched my bag for my map. Yes, paper still exists in this generation. After I searched my bag I found... Nothing but my usual stuff like ammo, grenades, and chocolate.

You need a lot of energy while in extreme conditions.

After a couple of minutes, I still didn't find the cafeteria but instead I found the library. Then, I thought of a brilliant idea. As I entered the library I found exactly the person that I wanted.

The librarian (didn't expect that didn't you?).

      She is a woman in her early 20's. She has golden blonde hair, fair skin, eyes of silver. So... to summarize it, she was devastatingly beautiful that she took my breath away. By the way I am still 23 so I can try to date her if I wanted (I'm not old!). I thought of approaching her to ask for a new map to help me get back to the cafeteria.. "Excuse me, Miss. But may I have a map for the entire building?" She just nodded, gave me a new map then said. "Take good care of this, okay? And also have a good day cutie."

\

\

As I entered the cafeteria I got the scent of extremely delicious food. "Yes! At last, food!"  I walked up to the cafeteria boy and asked him for the special of the day.

But instead of being greeted by steak and other awesome food, all I got was a platter of ---YUCK!

"E-excuse me, b-but what is this?" The guy just took a flyer then gave it to me "Read it, sir."

I took the flyer and read the special. It was some sort of soup that the Sephirs might like. Sephir food can be eaten by us humans but well......

IT SUCKS!