The Nightingale's cry:Chapter 6

Edited by Shion_Shirosaki

     At last, we finally arrived after a seemingly endless minute of questions. I swear, if Karra asked more questions, l'll kill myself.

"Hey L.t, I found the scout and it looks like he brought his girlfriend with him!"     Salvador shouted out loudly.

"I-I'm not his girlfriend!" Karra stuttered.

Was it just my imagination or was she blushing?

      "Well you two kinda look like a couple so it's easy for people to misunderstand." Alicia said while she was vigorously pressed the X button on her Tcube 1 controller."No we don't!" I denied as I dropped my new stuff on a nearby couch.

"Actually, Scout, you two kinda do look like a couple." L.t said as she drank a cup of earl gray tea.I knew what type it is because I either just have magical powers or I just read the tea label, your choice.

"E-even you L.t!?" How does Karra and I look like a couple, anyway?

"Well sir you actually do seem like a couple." Katrina commented as she appeared from my ISP console. And for those who were wondering what this ISP console is, it's like a very technologically advanced bracer.

"Woah! You have an A.I?! How did you get it?!" Alicia asked as she stood up but then fell because her headset pulled her back." A new ordinance was just passed 2 hours ago saying that every scout that has survived suicide operations must have an A.I with them. This is done so that their survival rate will increase." L.t told Alicia as she drank her tea.

"But who is this girl that you have brought with you, scout boy?" Salazar asked me as he gave a large grin that threatened to split his face into halves. He looks like a serial killer when he grins. "Oh, this is Karra. She's a new recruit for the squad."

"So did you give her an initiation yet?" L.t said. I needed to give her an initiation!? What could I have possibly done?!

"About that L.t... Not yet." All this talk about initiations is reminding me of college.

"So that means the initiation has to start now." Alicia and Salvador suddenly got their weapons out and seemed to be awaiting for an order from Scarlet. "Calm down, you two. It won't be the two of you who'll be doing the initiation, James will do it. "

"Wait what!? L.t you can't be serious!"

She is an expert at vehicles and I'm an expert at almost every weapon variant, we wont be able to test each other's skill without having problems...

"Oh, but scout I'm dead serious. Meet me at the 7th vehicular training grounds in 2 hours." Scarlet ordered before leaving the 'nest'

"James, you are so going down!" Karra boasted as she stared at me with intense intensity.{yo dog i heard you like intensity} This is not going to work out for me.