Chapter 5 : First Day in Seoul

Sunday

*ding dong* 
"Huh? Who's there?" Waking up in shock. From all the way to my room, I hear someone pounding on my door. I got up slowly and tip toed through the short hall way until I reached the door.

"Are you going to open the door or not? It's 1:30, how were you still asleep?" I look through the peephole and found Hoseok standing outside. I opened the door slightly.

"Go away I'm tired" I told him.

"You don't want food?" I pulled him into the apartment and shut the door.

"Where's the food?" I asked pushing him against the door.

I grip on his shirt tightly and stared straight into his eye, giving him a sign that he better not be joking about food because I'm really hungry.

"You became really strong didn't you?" Struggling to fight back "let go of me, you monster, Taehyung is coming with food."

"Why are you always making him do things? Does he live with you or something?"

I slowly let go of the grip and neaten up his shirt so it doesn't look like it's going to rip the next time he washes it.

"I mean he comes over every weekend, so yep.. He's living with me." He threw his car keys on the table and sat down.

"Then where does he stay from Monday-Friday?"

"In his dorm."

"What's? He's still in college?"

"Yeah.. Unlike you. He's taking an 8 year course."

"Wow.. He never told me anything about that." I mumbled. "Tell me when the food is here.. I'll be in the bathroom."

"Okay, pig." He replied.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" I shouted while walking away.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I took my phone and unplugged it from the charger and turned in on. While walking through the hallway, I found 15 messages from JungKook.

"Yaa this kid is driving me crying" speaking loud enough for Hoseok to hear.

"Who?" He snatched the phone out off my hands.

He started reading the messages out loud. "Noona. Noona. Noona. Stop ignoring me. Hurry up and answer me. Sad emoji. Sad emoji. Did you think I really forgive you that time you drooled-"

"YA!!" I snatched back my phone before he could read another word.

"New boyfriend?" Hoseok asked in a serious voice.

"No, just a guy I mat during my flight- hey you know what we should do?" I quickly changed the topic before Hoseok gets mad about me not telling him who JungKook was earlier. He's been concerned about me having a new boyfriend ever since Taehyung.

"We should go to the park." I continued "it's beautiful out.. We shouldn't be inside.. Let's go after eating okay?"

"Fine." Hoseok snapped.