Chapter 1 : The Long Flight

Saturday

"AISHHH!!" I yelled to myself while stuck in traffic. I really don't have much time until the plane leaves LA. I tried calming yourself with music so you turned on the radio. "Work work work work work.. (Rihanna -Work)" "ELKKK.. This is like the 30th time it's on the radio." I said with disgust, while trying to change the radio station I couldn't find any songs that was good enough for my mood, with frustration I turned off the radio and rolled down the window to get some cool air.

"Having trouble there?" Said a guy who has been laughing at me from him car. He had on a white T- Shirt and sunglasses so I couldn't tell who it was. But that didn't stopped me from talking back.

"Hey, it's not funny, I have a plane to catch in less than 20 minutes and this stupid traffic is getting in the way and if I miss the plane, I'm going to be in big trouble and all of my plans are going to be ruined and usually I'm a very nice person but it's just that I have to get a lot of things done and-"

*HONK HONK*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? MOVE!!" Yelled an angry driver who's behind me.
With embarrassment I quickly drove off and realized that I got distracted complaining and didn't see that the car in front of I was already far away. I felt humiliated and rolled up the window and headed to the airport.

*Ring Ring*

"Oh it's Abby. Hello?"

"Hey! It turns out, I won't be at the airport at 12pm, I still have some work to finish, can you make the time of your long term parking a little longer?" Said Abby

"What I only sat it up to 11:15am! Come on!" I whined.

"I'm sorry, can you call someone else and tell them to get your car?"

"But you're the only one that has the other key!"

"I'll give it to Justin and he can get your car, I have to go, bye!"

"Wait!! Hello? HELLO?!" I screamed into my phone.

Wanting to call back but it's 10:15, with only had 15 minutes until the plane leaves, I quickly rushed and parked the car and ran to get my ticket. After getting my ticket, I headed to my seat, hoping that I would get seated alone. "Yes" I said under my breath, the seat is empty. Before doing anything else other than taking a seat and just sitting, I give Justin a call.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, Justin. Um I need to ask you a favor?" I asked nervously.

"Is it about the car? I can get it with no problem. Just tell me where it's parked and it'll be fine."

"Wow really? Thank you so much! You're the best!"

After telling him all the information that he needed, we exchanged goodbyes and hung up. I place my purse on the seat next to me and got out your neck pillow and closed my eyes. Just when I was getting comfortable.. I see someone walking my way.

"Excuse me, Miss? We're sorry to ask but there's a passenger who's having trouble with their seat and is it okay if they sit here?" Said the flight attendant.

"Yes, it's fine" but it was really not, I was hoping to get some sleep because I've been up all night setting up schedules and planing for this trip back home and it's not going as I wanted to. I put my purse under my seat so the passenger can sit next to me and tried to go back to sleep. After 5-10 minutes, I can hear someone talking to me.

"Hey, it's you from the traffic."

"What?" I managed to open my eyes slightly.