Chapter 11 : Clumsy Girl

"Gosh.. Why did I have to trip? Now I have a sprained ankle and a stupid cut on my knee.. And my jeans.." I cried out loud as I limp back to my apartment.

I unlock the door and slowly walk to my bathroom, I took off my pants carefully trying not to touch the cut, I tossed it into the laundry basket, that wasn't there before but magically appeared in my bathroom, Hoseok probably got me that since he has knows my passcode to my house. Then I started rinsing off the blood that were on my knee and jeans and cleaned up. As I changed into more comfortable clothes, I hear Taehyung by the door.

"I coming!! Just a second!" I shouted and try to speed up my pace.

"No it's okay!! Take your time" He walked in before I got to the door.

"How did you get it?" I stopped and asked.

"Hoseok told me the passcode."

"And who else did he tell?" I slowly walk closer to him.

"Jin. I thought you knew"

"Oh gosh.. And you're so soaking wet. Wait here, I'll go get you a towel-ouch"

Before I could take another step, he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"No, I'm fine. Is your knee okay?" He looked even more worried.

"Yeah.. It stopped bleeding and I'm okay now"

"And your ankle?"

"I can walk.." I lied, again.

"Really? Then let me see you walk to the couch."

Heol.. He's testing me, I hate when he does this, he knows I'm lying but he really wants me to suffer more. Wow Kim Taehyung.. You haven't changed a bit.

I walk as normal as possible trying not to show pain, I tried my hardest not to limp but I failed.

"Sit down.." He closed the door behind him and walked over to the refrigerator. He put down his bag and took out a first aid kit then took out a pack of frozen peas out of the freezer. He disappear into the narrow hallway and came back with a small towel. He kneeled down next to my sprained ankle and told me to put my ankle on the couch, he then placed the peas on my swollen ankle.

"That should reduce the swelling.." He says to himself.

I stay quiet as he reached for the bandages to put on the cut on knee, even though I could do it myself, I already knew he wouldn't let me do it.

"Clumsy girl.." Our eyes meet as he teases "you should be more careful in the rain.."

"I know.." I stare at my knee shyly.

*taehyung phone rings*

"Hello?" He picks up his phone.

Who's he speaking to? Is it that girl with the blond hair? His girlfriend? Probably.. Although I was curious of who it might be, I didn't ask. After speaking on the phone, Taehyung told me he had to go and that he'll be back later.

30 minutes passed and the frozen peas weren't frozen anymore, I gently wrapped my ankle with the elastic bandage that was in the bag. I put the peas back in the freezer and check my plastic bag that has my folder and thankfully my papers were nice and dry.