Chapter 9 : Coffee

Tuesday

*beep beep*
I slightly opened my eyes as I turned off my alarm clock, it's 6:30 am which meant I have 2 hours until work start. I decided to wash my hair in the shower because of all the time I had. After brushing my teeth and my face washed, I put on a light amount of foundation after moisturizing my face. I added eyeliner and mascara along with a tad bit of blush and pinkish red lip tint.

After seeing everyone else dressing casual yet fashionable yesterday at work, I chose a long grey cardigan sweater because of the chilly weather, with a pair of light blue jeans and white tee underneath, along with a long feather necklace. I did a messy braid for my hair and wore grey vans plus a little white shoulder bag for something a little extra to complete today's outfit.

Since it's only 7:50 am now I suggest I get coffee before heading to work and because work isn't that far from home, I didn't want to wake the boys up to take me to work. As usual I took the elevator, I was actually disappointed I didn't get to run into Namjoon just so I had someone to talk to but I shook it off and headed to the closest café.

As I walked into the shop, I had a quick glance of someone familiar but didn't say hi because I wasn't sure who it was. I ordered a small sized caramel latte along with chocolate chip waffles then took a seat next to the window as I eat and enjoy the view. After almost finishing my waffle, someone stopped and stood in front of me.

"Is this seat taken?" Says the person.

"No.." I told them and looked up to see who it was. It was Jimin, the guy Jungkook introduced me to. I smiled as he sits down and placed a camera on the table, slightly close to my plate of waffle. "How are you, Jimin?" I asked.

"Good, I thought you forgot about me.." He confronts "since you didn't say hi to me when you walked in"

"I was going to.. but I wasn't sure if it was someone I knew, so I didn't.." I looked down beginning for feel bad for what I did, I don't know why but I just do "..I'm sorry" I finally said.

"Oh no it's okay.. You didn't have to apologize.. I-I- was just messing with you" he tries to brighten up my mood.

"Ohh.." I replied with no eye contact.

"So... Are you heading to work after this?" Jimin changes the topic.

"Yeah.." I check the time to see what time it was "oh god, I should go now.." I stood up in a rush, I lost track of the time and now it's 8:15 am which means I only have 15 minutes to get to work and I don't think my short legs can walk fast enough to the building.

"Do you want me to take you?" he asked "my friend is coming last than 5 minutes, I can tell him to drop you off."

"Umm.. No it's fine.." I take my coffee and rushed out the door.

I stand outside to see where the building is, in order to get there on time I have to turn left and walk down to approximately 4 blocks. "Here goes nothing.." I tell myself then someone started walking next to me, it was Jimin. He doesn't say anything at first and just followed quietly next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Just walking to work" he told me looking straight ahead.