Broken

Lucas pov
"Hey Lucas"Iris smiled from the outside of the building. There she is.No other than one and only Iris Hunter.I waved her back and went to her.
"Hey bear"I smiled.She hugged me.
"I miss you"she said."Me too"I hugged her back.I was three weeks away from her for my work.She's my best friend and I think no one can understand the chemistry between us.
"I lost to Maria yesterday"she said.
"I know.But it's yours next year"I replied which made her smile.
"C'mon buddy, I'll buy you lunch"she dragged me to the cafe.Some people were staring at us while some took picture of us.
"Don't you think they're taking picture of us?"I asked her while taking a bite of my burger.
"Yeah.And that's what I want"she mumbled"What do you mean?"I asked totally confused at her answer.
"Well...my grandfa and mom had arranged me to marry someone"she said.
"marry?To whom?"I asked in surprised.
"Brooklyn Beckhem"she told me as she took a split of her orange drink.
"the footballer?"I asked and she nodded.My world has already ruined."So what did you say?"i asked,probably expecting she would say no.
"Of course Not.I want to live alone.I'm not going to marry him"she said.I feel a little happy and relieved.
"Alright.Where do you want to go after meal?" I asked.
"Shopping since I'm very depressed now"she giggled.I laughed at her silliness.Then Meline called her saying that she and I was spotted dating in the cafe.She also told us to wait her in the cafe.After a few seconds,Meline picked us up.
"Iris,what do you think you're doing?"Meline scolded her."Having lunch with my best friend"she smirked.
"but don't you think the media will write rumors about you."she continued.
"why would I?Is it a crime to have lunch with my best friend?"Iris replied."but it'd be a big deal when your grandfa knows"Meline added.
"great.Then I don't have to marry Brooklyn"she smirked.Meline just shook her head.I know she is just using me but I like it anyway.I don't want to lose her because I love her so much and she doesn't know it all.

Chloe pov
"wait?What?"I asked Halie in shock."Brooklyn is going to marry Iris Hunter.You know,the tennis player."she answered.
"But why?"i asked as tears fall from my cheek."i don't know.But Victoria and Iris's mom exclaimed that they're going to marry.And it's everywhere,on newspaper,magazines and even on TV."she said.I fall down on my knee.No,it's not true.Brooklyn won't do this to me.No,it's wrong.
"Chloe,are you still there?"the voice of Halie brings me back to reality."yeah,i'm fine.bye Haiz,gotta go"i hang up the phone."Chloe,things are not good"my manager told me as he handed me the newspaper.Brooklyn Beckhem and Iris Hunter are going to marry.As soon as i see the headlight,i fainted.After three hour,i woke up in hospital.I saw my mom and my manager."Chloe,you're awake.Are you ok?"my mom asked in a worried."I'm fine mom"i told her then i cried in her arms."I've asked Victoria and she told me that it was all John's plan and she doesn't think Brooklyn would marry Iris"my mom calmed me down.
"Really?"i asked hopefully and my mom nodded.The next day,I skipped shooting and went back to London.I went to see Brooklyn but instead I saw Victoria.
"Chloe?What are you doing here?"She asked me in surprised.
"I'm here to meet Brooklyn."i answered.
"Chloe,can we talk?"she asked and i nodded.She leaded me to her office.
"Have you already heard the news?"she asked.
"yes but i know Brooklyn wouldn't do"i replied.
"Oh no sweety,he just accepted the marriage last night and Iris is willing to marry him."she said.
"What?"I asked with a big shock.
"Yes, I'm sorry to say this but although it's an arranged marriage I think they'd creat a great family together"she said.
"And also I'd like to tell you that there's no good for you or for them if you still stick with Brooklyn.I mean you're a great actress and you could meet great guys,right?So,please stay away from Brooklyn.Just to make it clear,break up with him.It's all for your good."she said.
Tears falling down from my eyes."I'm not going to say I will but I'll think about it.So excuse me"I told her and left the room.I still  can't believe Brooklyn did this to me.How could he?