Back on track again

Breaking news-Iris Hunter's will be playing her final match with Selena Williams.Seems like Iris is back to herself again after her divorce.She was married to the football star Brooklyn Beckhem two years ago.The couple was officially divorce last year after Iris's recovery from a tragic car accident.Some also say that Iris was pregnant and lost the baby in the car accident.Some also say that the lost of their baby lead to the divorce.Whatever,Brooklyn was spotted with his on and off girlfriend Chloe on a beach and Iris was on the training the whole month.So,are they back on their track again?
Iris pov
I closed the TV.News and paparazzi.It's been a year and they're still interested in us.I shook my head and went inside the car.I was heading to my final match.I'm gonna take my cup again."Good luck beautiful"Lucas smiled."wait,why are you here?Megan should be here"i said."It's my duty today"he smiled."Boy,do you have any job?"i joked."Yes maybe"he smiled as he parked the car.We went out the car and passed the paparazzi.I went to the field and held my racket."welcome back"Selena shook my hands."thanks Selena"i smiled back.The the match started.I was losing to her on the first period but however,i managed to win her."The cup goes to Iris Hunter!"the host announced.Lucas ran and hugged me tight."Good job,pumpkin!"he smiled."thanks"i smiled back.We cuddled and went back to the car.I was happy to get this cup but i kinda miss him though.

Brooklyn pov
After Chloe and i have playing in the sea,we went back to the hotel.I opened the TV and saw Iris was there.
Breaking News-Iris Hunter got her fifth champion cup this time.After two years of losing her fifth cup,she finally get it.Congratulation to Iris Hunter and we're very happy for you.
"good for her"the voice of Chloe brings me back to reality."done?"i asked her and she nodded."You can bath now"she said as she dried her wet hair.After having a shower,we went out for a dinner.I got a called from Chris.Asking me if i'd like to help him in his Africa Foundation.I agreed."Can i come with you too?"Chloe pouted."sure if you're free"i smiled."i'm gonna cancel all my scheduel"she smiled."as you wish"i smiled."You know Brooklyn,I'm very happy now.I think my life is perfect"Chloe smiled."Chloe,do you love me that much?"i asked her and she nodded.But Iris is still on my mind."What about you?"she asked me."ofcourse.I do love you"i smiled."so what about getting marry when we're back from Africa?"she smiled."Great"I smiled back.

Iris pov
I'm at my celebration party.All my friends came to congratulate me."hey Iris,congratulation"someone said.I looked at him and he smiled at me.He was Romeo."Oh my god,Romeo,thanks"i smiled back.He hugged me and i hugged him back."I'm so proud of you Iris"Romeo smiled after we broke the hug."thank you doctor"i smiled.Rome has recently graduated.And he bought a cute blonde girl."so who is this beauty?"i asked at him and he blushed "She's my girlfriend,Jessica."Romeo smiled."oh hello,Jessica.Nice to meet you."i shook her hand."Nice to meet you too Iris.Congratulation"she shook my hand."alright guys,enjoy the party.Now excuse me"i smiled and walked to Lucas and Kira who were laughing."There she is"Kira smiled."Are you guys talking my back?"i asked."No.I'm so happy for you"Kira smiled and hugged me."for what?"i asked."for everything"she smiled."Thanks"i smiled."You know what,tonight,i'm gonna get wild!"i yelled as i drink my beer."Iris!Iris!"the other cheered.That's my life.I got my freedom back but Brooklyn was there on my mind.