You still have me

Iris pov
I was sitting at my tent.I took out our wedding picture and looked at Brooklyn.Even though,we were forced to marry,we were happy until that day."Hey Iris"Mark stood in front of me."hey Mark,what's up?"i asked him."Ethan is missing.Have you see him?"he asked me in a worried."What?How long have been he's missing?"i asked him in a worried."About two hours."he answered."I'm going to search him"he said."I'm coming with you too"i told as i followed him."Where could he be?"Mark mumbled.I was thinking about the places where Ethan could be.Then something went on my mind."Mark,i'm going to the field"I told him as i headed to the field where we used to play football.I saw Ethan sitting and holding the ball."hey"i walked to him.He was silent."Ethan"i said and he looked at me with his teary eyes."Brooklyn's left"he whispered as tears fall from his eyes."oh Ethan"i sighed as i hugged him tight."I thought i've got mommy and daddy again"he sobbed."but he left me"he continued as he cried.Then it hit me.This kid needs family.He's just like me.Alone in the world."Ethan,don't cry.You still have me"i told him and he looked at me."I do?"he asked."Yes.And i'm not gonna leave you.I'm gonna take you back to LA"i smiled as i wiped his tears."but why?"he asked in confuse."Coz i'm gonna adopt you"i smiled at him."What does adopt mean?"he asked again."It means we're going to be family"i explained."Really?Are you going to be my mommy?"he asked in excitement."Sure if you want me to"i nodded."Can i see Brooklyn too?"he asked."ahm maybe"i smiled."Thank you Iris!You're the best!"he hugged me.I hugged him back.I know i'm not going to regret it.

Brooklyn pov
"I can't believe that you didn't tell me about Iris being there"Chloe sighed as she sits in front of me.We're at the wedding planner's place."because there's nothing to do"i said."Of course not.My husband to be had stayed for four weeks with his ex-wife in Africa.Can't i be mad?"she smirked."But it's all for volunteer and nothing happened"i said."Do you think the public would believe that?"she smirked again."I don't care as long as you believe me"i said.She rolled her eyes."What?Don't you believe me?"i asked in surprise."I wish i can believe you"she sighed."What Chloe,"i said."Brooklyn,I've been hurt enough and i don't want to get hurt anymore"she shook her head as tears fall down from her eyes."It hunt me every time i think about you being with her.I'm so sick of it."she said."Chloe"i said."It hurts more when i knew you still love her."she said."What?"i asked in surprise."During these four weeks,i've sent someone to stalk everything you do.Then i found out that you still love her"she said.I can't believe that she sent a stalker to me."What?"i asked."I know you'd mad at me but i have to know everything because i can't lose you"she said as she ran away.I was left thinking about my real feeling.Do i still love Iris?

Breaking news-Tennis Champion Iris Hunter has adopted a six years old boy.The player met the boy in Africa during her African Volunteer Trip and they were attached while living there.Now,Iris is officially adopted mom of this little kid.And we're very proud for Iris.

Iris pov
"Welcome Home little Ethan"my family cheered as Ethan and I entered my apartment."wow!"Ethan said as he ran to AJ and the twins ."Congratulation on being a mom"Jess hugged me."Thanks Jess"i smiled at my sister."I'm very proud of you, Iris"mom smiled at me."Thanks mom"i smiled at her."mommy,can AJ and i play football outside?"Ethan asked."sure"i smiled at them."They'd make a great team"Gwen said as she sits beside me."yeah.They're only a year apart"i said."You know Iris,if you wouldn't go,i'm sure you wouldn't meet him either."Jake said."Maybe it's destiny"Adam added."Anyway,you finally have your baby"he continued."yup.God gave me another chance to be a mom"i smiled as i looked at Ethan,AJ,Abby and Alice playing around.After my family left,only Ethan and I were left.I turned on the TV and saw the news about Brooklyn and Chloe.They're getting married.Brooklyn told me nothing about this.And the wedding is the day after tomorrow.Why is it too soon?I was tensed."Mommy?"Ethan asked."yes"i said as i tried to hide my feelings."Is Brooklyn going to marry that girl?"he asked and i nodded."but why doesn't he marry you?"he asked in confuse."Ethan,because he doesn't love me."i sighed."Are you sure?"Ethan asked.I nodded not wanting to answer."But you still have me.right?"Ethan smiled."Yeah.I still have you"i smiled and hugged the little boy..