Wedding Day

Iris pov
I'm in my wedding dress and in the waiting room.
Flashback two weeks ago
After having fun with Lucas,I  went back to my home.It was already 10:30,Jess and Jacob are already home.I joined them at the living room.Abby was in Jess's lap while Alice was playing with Jacob.AJ came running to me."Aunty Iris,there's Brooklyn"he smiled."where?"I asked."in the garden"Gwen added."Why he has to come here at night?"Adam said."Maybe she told him"Jacob added."No, I didn't."I said.Then I walked to the garden.I found him,he was still in the wedding suit.I think he was drunk."Brooklyn?What are you doing here?"I asked.He hugged me.What's going on? "Iris,please let me go.Please, I can't let Chloe go.I can't live without her.I can't.She's my life,my soul.I can't do nothing without her."he cried.I've never seen a guy cry in front of me.Never."I ..I..."I didn't know what to say."I can't"was the only thing I said before I ran to my room.Jacob took him home.
Flashback end
Since then,Brooklyn barely spoke with me.He usually ignores me and i'm used to it.I won't hold my temper if it's not for my grandfa."honey"my mom smiled at me."mom"I hugged her."You're very beautiful,your dad must be proud"she smiled."I miss him"I said as I held my tears."sweetheart,don't cry.It's your wedding day"she calmed me down."i'm not gonna happy if i do this"i said."Look,Iris,I was also arranged to marry your dad but it ended up with love and i'm sure you'll end up like us too"she smiled.I've never heard this before."You never told me about this"i told her."because I don't have to.Having your dad as a husband was the right thing I did"she smiled."mom,i love you"i hugged her."love you too sweety"she pecked a kiss on my forehead."It's time"Jessie said."princess,ready?"my grandfa offering me his hand,i nodded and hold his hand.

Brooklyn pov
I saw Iris and Max entered the room.All i want to do is to replace Iris with Chloe.Max handed Iris to me.I took her.She was beautiful than ever."Brooklyn Joseph Beckhem,will you take Iris Avery Hunter as your wife no matter what?Do you?"the priest asked.It took me  a moment to answer."I do"i said.Iris was shock."Iris Avery Hunter,will you take Brooklyn Joseph Beckhem as a husband no matter what?"the priest asked."I do"she said."I announce you husband and wife.Congratulation Mr and Mrs Beckhem.The groom may kiss the bride"the priest announced.Iris was surprised.I paused for a while and so did Iris."Brooklyn!"my dad whispered then i took my courage and kissed her.She was shock but she kissed back.Our lips traveled in sync.The audience gave us round of applause.Then the party started."congratulation Mrs Beckhem"Romeo greeted Iris."thanks Romeo"she smiled.Then Brad speaks for us as the best man."hello everyone,i'm Brad from the vamps.Today,i'm here for my brother-like best friend,Brooklyn and the tennis princess Iris"he said."alright  congratulation both of you and i wish you'd get a beautiful family"he continued."cheer!"he cheered and the rest cheered us. Then we headed to airport.There were many paparazzi.After we said good bye to our families,we went to the airplane.My mom had planned for us to go to Miami for the honeymoon.On the plane,all eyes were on us but thanks to our bodyguards,no one could mess with us.I was staring Chloe's photo on my phone.I miss her and i know she hates me.Then Iris came to me with food."What are these?"i asked in an annoyed voice."Food.Don't you see?"she smirked back."Yeah i don't have eyes"i smirked.She seemed confuse but ignored it.Then the plane arrived.There were many paparazzi when we arrived the hotel.