The Final Battle

Aicah's P.O.V.

"He's being controlled! ARCTIC SNOW!" shouted a voice.

Umulan ng niyebe sa kulob na kwartong ito. Lumingon ako sa likod at nakita ko ang Snow Dragon!

"Mikey? Marie? Is that you?" I asked in awe.

"Oo, Aicah. It is me, the Snow Dragon. Mikey and Marie was finally able to synchronize and form me. I now embody deep their love for each other." sagot nito.

"Ano? Mikey and Marie are in-love with each other?" I asked confusedly.

"I'm sure na i-eexplain nilang dalawa sa inyo ni Carlos maya-maya. Now, FROST NOVA!" sigaw niya and there was a cold explosion. A frozen figure appeared behind Carlos – it was Balthazar!

Bumalik si Carlos sa sarili niya and he looked at the Snow Dragon behind me, "Wow! Mikey! Marie! You're finally fused! Where did you find Marie? How were you able to fuse?"

"Carlos, alam kong marami kang tanong pero right now you have to fuse with me para matalo na natin yang Time Dragon na iyan!" sigaw ko.

"Not so fast!" sigaw ni Balthazar. He was thawed out by the Time Dragon using Time Reverse.

Mikey and Marie unfused. "Carlos, please, fuse with me. Tayo ang destined na tumalo sa Time Dragon. Hindi iyan si Grandma. That is an evil sorceress!" pakiusap ni Mikey. "Aicah, I'll fuse with you and we'll deal with Balthazar!" sabi sa akin ni Marie.

Normal P.O.V.

Mikey and Carlos closed their eyes and held each other's hand and a beam of light blue light emitted from Mikey and a beam of red light emitted from Carlos. After a brief moment, there was a huge explosion and out comes the Frozen Flame Dragon from a puff of smoke. Mukha siyang parang clear glass na mayroong blue and red colors swirling inside its body. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Aicah at Marie. They didn't realize that it was finally their turn to fuse. They also held each other's hand and a beam of blue light emitted from Marie while a beam of green light emitted from Aicah. Another explosion took place and a light gray Stone Dragon came out when the smoke cleared.

"Whoah! This is a bit weird," sabi ng Stone Dragon. "It feels as if I'm one entity,"

"That's what it's supposed to feel like," sagot ng Frozen Flame Dragon.

"Akala niyo kayo lang ang pwede at kayang mag-fuse? Balthazar, fuse with me!" sigaw ng Time Dragon.

Balthazar fused with the Time Dragon and it seemed to look like the Time Dragon but with a darker skin.

"Now, I am the dark and corrupted Time Dragon!" exclaim ng Time Dragon. "Try to defeat me now!"

"We'll see about that! FROZEN FIREBALLS!" sigaw ng Frozen Flame Dragon.

The two fused dragons sent a barrage of attacks toward the Dark Time Dragon.

"BOULDER CRUSH!"

"SEARING FLAME!"

"GARGOYLE SMASH!"

"FROZEN FANG!"

"EARTHQUAKE!"

"DESERT HEAT!"

Matapos ang ilang attacks mula sa dalawang dragons, ang Dark Time Dragon ay nag-unfuse ng di-inaasahan. Nagulat kaming lahat because she turned to dust in an instant.

"Oh no! Goodbye," said Balthazar as he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

The two dragons unfused also. This time, Mikey and Marie finally reached their powered-up form. Mikey was wearing a blue polo shirt, blue pants and a long cloak with a light blue aura surrounding him and Marie was wearing a long blue gown, a necklace with a pendant of a water droplet with a blue aura surrounding her.

Biglang may portal na nag-open sa harapan nilang lahat and a Time Dragon appeared, "I am here to fulfill my duties for the next few years. Where is the elder Time Dragon?" lahat ay itinuro si Grandma na ngayon ay abo na. Binuhat ng Time Dragon si Grandma, "You're duties were not fulfilled. You will not be missed," sabi ng Time Dragon and Grandma's dust vanished. Naging tao ang Time Dragon, it was a girl, at tiningnan nito ang apat.

"Hello, ako ang kapalit ng matandang Time Dragon na nakita niyong naglaho. Nangangako akong gagampanan ko ng tama at mabuti ang mga duties na ibibigay sa akin. Paalam sa inyong lahat" sambit nito and it glowed a white light and disappeared.

Carlos' P.O.V.

Napalitan na rin si Grandma and we are very thankful for that. Masaya kami dahil kahit papaano, we were able to, perhaps, delay the plans of the elder Time Dragon in destroying the Magical Dimension. Lumabas kami sa malaking kwarto na iyon. Paglingon namin ay nawala na ang pintuan at naging isang wall na lang ito ng Principal's Office. Nahirapan ako sa pagbukas ng front door ng office dahil may konting ice na nakadikit dito. Paglabas namin, nakita namin na maraming mga bata ang nakapalibot sa pintuan ng opisina at nakadikit ang tenga sa pader.

"Get out of here you cads!" sigaw ni Mikey. "Mga chismoso't chismosa"

Lahat ng mga bata ay mabilis na nagsi-alisan.

"Dude, you froze the door?" I said to Mikey.

"No, we did. Together," sagot niya while holding Marie's hand.

"Okay, now you need to explain 'this', please." I said as I gestured to both of them.

"Oo nga. I'd also like to know what 'that' is," dagdag ni Aicah while gesturing to their hands.

"Sure, but let's get back to our room first," sagot ni Mikey.

* * *

Hello guys! I know, medyo boring yung mga battle scenes and I'm sorry for that. Also, this book is coming to an end. Two more chapters to go! Thank you for all of the support and the time you've spent in reading this book! Wait for the last chapters to come and support my next Teen Fiction Book too! Thanks a bunch! –cj