Confronting the Enemy

Carlos' P.O.V.

"Hello, Carlos" he said with an evil smile.

"Balthazar, what are you doing with me? What do you want? Please let me go! I've never done anything to you!" I said, rather pleadingly.

"Wow English!" pang-aasar niya. "Let me explain. It was I who was the voice and the one who gave you nightmares! English yun ha! Nakalagak kasi sa prophecy na kayong dalawa ni Michelangelo ang siyang tatalo sa aming dalawa."

"Talaga!? So hindi totoo yung panaginip ko!? It was YOUR fault! You were the one who messed up the prophecy for me! You got in to my head! YOU WERE THE REASON WHY I COULDN'T GET THE THOUGHT, OF KILLING MY BROTHER, OUT OF MY HEAD! YOU ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE BEING ON THE WHOLE DRAGONIAL DIMENSION!" galit kong sigaw.

I was glowing red and I didn't know kung anong nangyayari. Ang alam ko lang, galit na galit ako sa kaniya. I was feeling very powerful. Naisip ko, ano kaya kung patayin ko na siya ngayon? Would he die in the real world too? Kahit alam kong vision o panaginip lang siya, I still have the urge to kill him.

"Ah, Ah, Ah. This is your mind remember? I can hear every thought na naiisip mo; if you're going to kill me, they are going to die as well." he said.

He showed me a vision of Grandma and Mikey. Si Mikey ay nasa gitna ng isang Lava Lake habang si Grandma naman ay tulog at naka-hook up sa isang machine na hindi ko alam kung ano yung ginagawa nun. I cried at the thought of me losing them. Mikey is the best friend and brother I've ever had and Grandma is the nicest person I know.

Normal P.O.V.

"Pakawalan mo sila," utos ni Carlos.

"And why would I do that?" sagot ni Balthazar.

"Pakawalan mo sila or I'll kill you!" pasigaw na banta ni Carlos.

Tumawa ng malakas si Balthazar. Suddenly, a large beam of red light was emitted by Carlos. He woke up and he was aflame. Nabasag ang Dark Nature Crystal na hawak ni Aicah and his dragon essence returned to him. He turned into a red dragon and a red flame crystal appeared in his chest. He rampaged through the halls and he flew down to the battlefield. Nagulanta ang lahat at nagsitakbuhan sila sa gilid. Takot na takot sila sa nakita nila.

"Balthazar! Get down here and fight me!" he roared.

Meanwhile, biglaang nag-appear si Balthazar sa battlefield in a puff of black smoke.

"So, you are the mighty wielder of the Dark Dragon? You don't look so tough!" Carlos snorted.

Naging tao ulit si Carlos. He was wearing a red dragon-shaped hoodie and maroon pants. He was surrounded by a red dragon aura which was inflamed like his rage.

"I will destroy you Balthazar!!" sigaw niya.

"Gawin mo! Wag kang magyabang! Baka puro salita at papansin ka lang, hayop ka!" pang-iinis ni Balthazar.

"Supernova!" sigaw ni Carlos.

Biglang nagkaroon ng isang bilog na apoy sa gitna ng battlefield and it emitted a blinding light. It exploded and emitted a strong shockwave sa paligid nito. Sa sobrang lakas nito, napaatras si Balthazar while Carlos remained standing.

"Where is my brother!? OVERHEAT!" sigaw ni Carlos.

A reddish-white flame shot towards Balthazar. The smoke cleared and Carlos saw that he didn't even get a scratch.

"Defeat me and I will tell you. Black hole," sagot ni Balthazar.

Everything went black. A black rift opened up and it sucked almost everything in sight. Carlos remained tied to the ground. Lahat ng attack na ginawa ni Balthazar ay hindi nagkaroon ng kahit anong effect sa kaniya.

Balthazar's eyes grew wide, "B-bakit? Bakit hindi ka natitinag?"

"I... AM... THE DRAGON OF THE RED FLAME! THE MOST LEGENDARY FLAME IN ALL OF EXISTENCE!" sigaw ni Carlos.

Nagulat si Balthzar. He suddenly regretted what he had done, "Impossible! This cannot be true!"

Naging pulang dragon ulit si Carlos. He grabbed Balthazar in the collar and leered into his eyes, "Tell me where my brother is"

"He's in my room. I put him to sleep and I used my attack 'Nightmare' so I could show you his greatest fear," sagot ni Balthazar.

Binitawan ni Carlos si Balthazar and he turned into a human again. His aura made him able to grow wings. "Nasan ang kwarto mo?" hila niya sa kwelyo ni Balthazar. "R-room 6, 18th floor," sagot niya then he blacked out.

Carlos instantly flew to Balthazar's room and he kicked the door open. There he saw Mikey, chained into the wall, asleep.

Carlos' P.O.V.

Pagkatapos kong matalo si Balthazar, dumiretcho ako sa kwarto niya para Makita doon si Mikey na naka-kadena. I blasted the chains using Lava Shot and it melted. Nalaglag si Mikey sa lapag. Nilapitan ko siya at sinubukan ko siyang gisingin.

"Mikey, Mikey, okay ka lang? Uy gising!" I sparked a flame in his butt and he slowly woke up.

"A-anong nangyari? W-where am I?" he asked.

"Nandito ka sa kwarto ni Balthazar. He kidnapped you but everything's fine now, I rescued you." sagot ko.

Tuluyan na siyang nagising and he looked at me in shock. "Dude, what happened to you?"

"Uhm, to be honest, I don't know. But I look awesome don't I?" I replied. "I can do any attack now and I can even turn into a dragon!"

"What? Really?" he replied in shock. "What did I miss?"

I told him everything that had happened including my horrible dream. I also told him about the reality of the prophecy and the conniving things na pina-plano ni Balthazar.

"Whoah, where is Blathazar now?" tanong niya.

"Andun sa battlefield, iniwan ko. But I know he'll be back. Meron siyang accomplice, sinabi niya sa akin in my dream." sagot ko.

"How are you able to turn into a dragon?" he asked curiously. I turned into a dragon right in front of him and destroyed parts of Balthazar's room. Hey, I don't care, hahaha.

"Woah, that's cool." he remarked. "Want me to teach you?" "No, thanks"

We decided to get back to our room and get out of this hell space. As we went out of Balthazar's room, everything in it disappeared as if it was magic.

Pagbalik namin sa kwarto, we saw no one. We suddenly felt the bed move; when we looked under it, we saw Aicah cowering in fear.

"Aicah, anong meron? Bakit parang takot na takot ka?" tanong ko. "Anong nangyari sa'yo?"

Lumabas si Aicah sa ilalim ng kama at umupo siya sa ibabaw nito.

"What happened?" tanong ni Mikey.

"Sh-she... t-took... h-her..." Aicah cried. "H-hindi namin siya napigilan. She was too strong and our fusion wasn't able to do anything against her."

"You fused with Marie? Oh wait, where is Marie?" tanong ni Mikey.

"She was taken," sagot ni Aicah.

"Taken by whom? Sino?" tanong ni Mikey as he grabbed Aicah by the wrist. "Nasan siya?"

"The Time Dragon," she replied.

* * *

Hey guys. I'm sorry for the late update. I was sick, what are you gonna do? :( Anyways, here it is! Also, this story is nearing its end. Thank you so much for the support! Only a few more chapters to go! Keep Reading! -cjcute17