chapter 8

If you are under 18 I urge you not to read this chapter. skip to the next.

restricted

rated R

18 and over only beyond this point

Ryan's Point of View....

I knew I was in trouble when I entered my room. I had never been in this one before. It was kept for all the unruly ones. I had always listened and did what was expected of me. It's how you survived in a place like this.

The dread I felt building inside me was hard to hide when I couldn't speak to Ally. I had been looking for her name and saw mine right below her's. Not only did I not know how to tell her what to expect, mainly due to the fact that I had never seen a blank before, But more so because i couldn't prepare myself. I knew the second I had laid eyes on Ally I would be in trouble. How could I not. I had this overwhelming feeling of needing to protect her. To make it worse I think I'm falling in love with her. Mind you I have never felt like this before. I just can't explain what I feel.

As I step into my room I know I have to come to the middle. To give you an idea the rooms are about 15' by 20'. Anyways When I step into the middle of the room, the lights flick off. I am left in complete darkness. I can hear something dragging in the cornor of the room. My heart races. I can't believe I forgot to look around the room to see what was in here with me. The dragging comes closer. I freeze. I know I should relax, being so rigid is never good in these rooms.

The rooms usually contain pleasure, possibly mixed in with just a hint of pain which just makes the pleasure better. The rooms are meant for their enjoyment and to make us step out of our comfort zones. To expand our knowledge of our bodies and how to cause pleasure to someone else. I am usually calm and collected in these rooms, but I haven't been since I saw Ally.

I couldn't help but wonder what was happening to her. I was brought back to the present when I felt a breath on my neck. I jumped. This wasn't what they expected of me. I was hit from behind hard enough to knock me to my knees. The floor was cold and hard against my skin. I felt something lash against my back. My body reacted throwing itself away from the pain.

When I was on the ground I was kicked in the ribs. I muffled a moan. I tried to contain myself. I knew if I couldn't get it together I would suffer even more. "You disappoint us" Is all he said before he delivered 2 more swift kicks to the same rib. On the last kick I could feel something snap. He stopped at the sound of my rib cracking. I couldn't help the cry of pain that escaped my lips. I had not idea how long I had been in here. I could only hope it would be over soon.

Just as I could hear him shuffle to prepare another kick, It sounded like the door flew open. I tried to roll over to see who interrupted us. I could just barely make out the shape of someone on the floor, through my tears. Before he could plant another kick I was flattened against the ground from the person falling into me.

"Leave him alone. Hurt me instead" It was her voice. It was Ally. What was she thinking. She turned to me and looked into my eyes, "I'm Sorry" she said.

***************

It took the longest time for Ryan's ribs to heal. Ally stood by him every step of the way. When it came time for the rooms, She was the one to go into the rooms while he had to wait for her to return to him. He wasn't allowed to be seen by anyone else.  

Ally would never speak to him about what she had to do when she left him. "it doesn't matter" would always be her response. Ally was excited. Ryan was almost completely healed. She couldn't wait for him to be able to do things with her again. She always felt alone when she wasn't with him. She could tell he felt the same. He always asked what she did when she left. She didn't want to hurt him or make him think of her in a different way so she never spoke to him about it. The truth of the matter is it didn't matter to her as long as Ryan looked at her the way he always did.

The bell rang again which meant the dinner was about to start. She said her goodbyes to Ryan and hoped she would be returning shortly. The after hours events always came at weird intervals she could never guess when the next one was going to happen. Since Ryan got hurt she had 3 events.

All seemed to go well. At least in her head. She would do what she was told to do. It never went to far. she had to watch one couple. She couldn't believe how aroused she had gotten. she kept trying to wiggle herself to pleasure since she had to stand and couldn't touch herself.

Another was just kissing a guy while someone else did everything else. and the last was giving a girl oral while she had given a guy head.  all had been with another couple. She had just started to feel safe.

****************

Ally's Point of View.

It was the last week Ryan was told he would have to stay in the room. I couldn't wait for this whole thing to be over and for it to go someone back to normal with me feeling safe. I was always on edge when I wasn't with Ryan. The dinner bell rang and I began the long walk to the hall. I had finally gotten use to this whole eating naked thing.

After the meal I made my way to the list. I found my name. I had room . I hadn't been in this one before. from what I could tell there were only 13 rooms so most people went in rooms together. only a few were selected to be by themself. As I made my way to my room I noticed that 2 guys and 1 girl were following me. 

When we entered the room the lights were low. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust. there was a bed in the middle of the room. It was one of those old four post bed ones. After our door closed we could make out the cloak entering the room from the back corner. All of these rooms had secret chambers hidden off the back of them. 

He told me to get on the bed. I did as I was told. the girls name was Isabelle. She had told me to call her Izzy the first time we had met. She always seemed really nice. She came over to the bed and sat besides me. Just go with it she whispered. This made me tense. What was going to happen. She took my neck in her hand and guided me to the pillows. I laid my self onto the bed. As I looked into her eyes she smiled. she started with a sweet kiss on my neck and slowly left a peck trail along my left shoulder down to my waist. 

I couldn't believe I was enjoying this. She was good I'll give her that. When she got to my waist she ran her finger to the inside of my thigh. with this motion I raised my hips. I couldn't help what my body was doing. she spent some time trailing her lips and fingers all over my body. next thing I knew one of the guys began on my right side. My body was in bliss. I could feel pressure on the bed by my feet. When it lifted it wasn't gone for long. I could feel his knee between my thighs. His hands lifted my hips. I was just about to open my eyes and look at him when he shoved himself in me in one quick motion. I let out a yelp. yes a yelp. He was huge I felt like I couldn't hold him inside me. 

Instead of moving gently like Ryan had he was forceful. the other two had a hold of my wrists holding me down. Izzy was all over me in a second pushing her tongue in my mouth she caressed mine against hers. I could feel him shifting his weight. Just as Izzy backed off he flipped me over to where I was on top. Izzy and the other guy was back to holding my wrists next to his head. I couldn't remember the other guys name but the one holding my other wrist was Wes. When I looked at Wes I felt something cold against my other wrist I turned my head to look as I felt the same thing on my other wrist. I was handcuffed to the posts. How had I not seen that before.

Izzy stood up. and went over to give Wes a blow job right in front of me. All at the same time I have him pounding away under me. I tried to raise my waist some to give me some room. Wes saw this and walked out of Izzy's mouth. He went behind me. I felt his weight on the bed. I could feel his excitement when he grabbed my hips to steady me. His cock was wet. I could feel him pushing against my ass rubbing it up and down. Izzy came in front of me and started kissing me again. she started off sweet again then got vicious with it. I could feel Wes getting bigger and bigger, Wetter and wetter. just when I thought i was going to pop, Wes released my hips and grabbed my ass. He spread my ass and pushed his way inside.

I was being taken from both sides. Oh my god this felt so wrong yet it felt so good. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire. I shuddered and released the pent up orgasms I had been holding in for what seems like the first time Ryan had taken My virginity.