Chapter 4

Ally's Point of view.

This guy must be insane. Why on this green earth would I care what the fuck his name is. After what he did to me last week. I could kill him if given the chance. He took his seat in the chair in the corner. He sat there just staring at me. I stood there waiting to see what he would do. I wasn't going to just take off my clothes for him again. Not after they broke their word. Who's to say another of the girls wouldn't be taken when I got back out there.

He just sat there staring. This was getting weird. I turned and faced the mirror and stuck out my tounuge. After I felt as if I'd done what i wanted to to, I turned around and sat with my back up against the wall feet crossed. Okay so i would play his game if it meant I may be able to help the girls.

"What do you want from me this time?" I questioned. He just sat there. No response. "If you dragged me here to just stare then stare ahead but if you want anything else from me then you better speak up. I'm not playing games." still staring he smiled, "Damn it Ryan! What the fuck do you want with me?"

Finally he spoke. "Thanks for using my name. We're not uncivilized here."

My jaw dropped to the ground. "We're not what?" I stated, "Fucking civilized" Oh was my blood boiling. He stood and reached for my hand. I gave him it as he pulled me to my feet. He laid a sweet kiss to my cheek. "Now we can begin"

He lead me to the bed. Oh shit not again.I'm not stupid I knew this was coming, But you can't mentally prepare for it, Trust me I tried. This time when he sat me on the bed He got on behind me and started kissing my shoulders. Okay this was sweeter not just strip take everything I had and Fuck me over.

Maybe by telling me his name he was showing me he wasn't the monster from before. "Who's watching us" I asked after getting the feeling again. "Just ignore them." Ryan said while pulling my shirt above my head. He conitnued the kissing along my collarbone. Oh boy did this feel good. I felt like an idiot. I should be hating this, but it felt so good and was turning me on. From all the stories I'd heard it never hurted like the first. Was it bad that since my first orgasm my body felt like it needed them to feel whole again.

Man was I screwed up. Maybe thats what they saw in me. Why they took me. They must have seen something that I never knew was just below the surface.

Wow I must have been zoning in and out. Only cause now I was on my back and had just my panties left on. Ryan was standing next to the bed taking off his pants. As i watched him unbutton them I was getting hotter. Just as the waist slipped below the hips I was shocked. He wasn't wearing boxers like the last time. It was just him and the jeans. Damn that was sexy. He stood leaning over me. "I want to make this better than last time please don't make me hurt you. If i dont then they will."

What was he talking about, This confused me as he leaned over me and started pulling my panites off. By the time it hit my ankles i was already wet. He lifted him self back on the bed. Grabbing me by the back of my neck he lifted me onto his thighs. I could feel his cock against my navel. Oh man did I want to feel an orgasm overtaking my body. He stayed like that just barely moving till i was panting with excitement. Why did this turn me on so much. I had never been like this with anyone before. Maybe that's why?

He tilted me back just enough to slip his cock next to my opening. Kisses were agian covering my top half. Just as I thought I wouldn't even feel him inside of me when I came, He thrust himself so deep I couldn't move. The pleasure swept over my body causing me to ripple around his cock. I felt so full. He waited till I was done. Then with one quick movement he sent me into another unforgetable orgasm.

We stayed in the room for what felt like hours. He took great care of me this time, taking me to the breaking point over and over again. I was limp in his arms when he said that was enough for today. When i looked into his eyes I saw peace. I jolted away from him. I needed to clear my head. I don't know why but it was like he took over my thoughts when he was within feet of me. I had no will of my own when he was around. After I showered I walked back to my cage. Ryan followed closely behind me but was no longer leading me to and from by the arm.

I had to give Ryan one thing. He knew how to make me cum. Not that I had anything to compare it to.