Chapter 4~ Yelling, Ruble, and Tears

I wake up to the sound of wind, crashing ageist the storm cellar door, banging it hard, I look over and the doors are open.

"Noah!" I shake him awake, his sleepy eyes drift open as he sees the door. We pull the door as hard as we can, it finally closes. I sigh, as I wipe the rain drops of my face. "Do you think, that your parents are okay?" I sit on one of the think soft beds on the ground

"Well they are in Maine for a wee k. So I think there be fine." He smiles.

"I can't help but worry sorry," I look down at my hands.

"Why, you weren't always like this." He lays down next to me.

"I really don't know, after I got cancer I didn't want to risk losing anyone close to me, I mean I love you guys so much, I just can't risk it." Since I was sick I think there was a hole in my heart that was never healed.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere I promise you that." He smiles at me and I lay down next to him and smile. "Go to sleep you need it," he wraps a blanket around me and I fall back asleep. 

I wake up to the sun on my face, the door must of opened again. I look around to see nothing but an empty bed beside me. "Noah," I whisper. I don't really have to look around much the room is so small. I grab Noah purple sweat shirt and walk out the door. "Noah?" I ask a little louder. I turn around to see Noah's house is perfectly fine it was practically note even touched. I heard foot steps towards me, I turn around to see Noah, I run to his and wrap my arms around him. He stared to tear up. "It's okay Noah were safe were both here." That was it he began to cry into my shoulder, when we were both younger a tornado hit his house, most of them got out in time, but his older sister didn't make it, this must of broght back memories. We stood there for what seamed like ever, until i heard my mom talking loudly to my dad. 

"Oh thank god, you guys are okay." My mom runs up to us grabbing us both. I look up to my father, he doesn't even look at me, I fill with anger, but before I could say anything Noah starts to talk. 

"We're fine, Mrs. Blackward." My mom kisses my cheek but I just slightly pull away. I look back at my dad nothing. We start walking towards my house, and thank god the tornado didn't even touch it. My mom and Noah walk into the house with me and my dad trailing behind. 

"Say something!" I stop in my tracks and yell at him

"excuse me?" He turns to me. 

"You haven't talked to me in 2 days!" I yell. 

"Why do you think that Penny," His voice stays calm but his dark brown eyes, shows anger and disappointment. 

"I don't know, I mean we are just FRIENDS, I have no feelings for him, what so ever, so will you just drop it!" I yell even louder, my eyes get blury with tears.  

"Penny, just calm down, I just don't want you to make a mistake," He walks closer to me. 

"Dad, I'm mad not because, you said I can't talk to him, I'm mad because you can't trust me, I mean I'm not stupid, I know between right and wrong!" I feel my trough tighten, and my hands into fist. 

"Penny, just breath, calm down." He walks even closer and touches my arms, I pull away, I look at him in the most anger I felt in a long time. 

"You don't understand, he's the only one I can count on dad, he's been with me since the beginning, and I can't just lose him now, I mean-" I couldn't finish I fall on my knees crying, I used to be so close to my dad you know daddy's little girl, but while I had cancer, he was working so we drifted apart, and now were screaming at each other, in our front yard. 

"Penny-" I cut him, of lashing. 

"Just leave, go where ever I never want to see you again!" I yell, I watch him walk back into the house with hurt in his eyes. I sit in the wet grass for awhile, before I hear the front door open.