Chapter 16~ The Day We Spent On The Roof

“So then my bratty little brother push three mini sausages up his nose and then puked on my older sisters new shoes,” Gray almost couldn’t finishes his story because he was laughing so hard. 

“Yeah then what happened?” 

“My mom had to drive him to the hospital to get the sausages removed from his nose. So that’s why I spent, my christmas in a hospital.”

“Really that’s the best you got, well when I was about six years old Noah was at my house on Christmas Eve, he’s been spending Christmas with me and my family since well forever, anyway we didn’t want to wait till tomorrow, so we snuck into the basement where the present all were hiding  and tore the wrappings to pieces and started to play with our toys. My dad heard us and well lets just say some other kids had a better Christmas then we did we had to do the Christmas dishes for about 3 weeks.” He laughs but then kinda rolled his eyes. “What?” 

“It’s just we’ve been sitting here for about 2 hours, and every story has to do with Noah and you,” I realize 2 hours crap I’m going to be late. 

“Two Hours? Gosh I got to go, I’m doing a family thing.” I stand up and grab my bag. 

“Family thing? Your going to see Noah aren't you?” I can’t lie to his perfect face.

“No,” I sigh. “Fine, I am but just for lunch, I’ll call you later,” I give him a quick hug. 

“Okay, see you later babe.” I run out. I hall a cab, and jump in. 

“Where to?” The cab driver’s tobacco smell was strong, his white beard was tangled in a big mess, he’s wearing a New York Yankees Hat, and a blue jacket. 

“Town Library,” He nods and starts to drive. I grab my phone and text him. 

On My way. See you soon.

The ride is short I payed him and when I got out of the cab, and cheek my phone. 

Meet me in the back :) 

I put my phone in my back pocket and walk to the back of the library. I never really realized how dark it was back there.  

“Noah, What do you want?” I whisper, no answer. “Noah stop messing with me!” I yell, I didn’t see anyone odd what is going on. “Noah Chase Patrick if you scare me I swear I’ll....” I feel to strong  hands grab my shoulders, I let out a short scream, and then I hear his giggle, Noah’s childlike giggle. Now that I know who it is I calm down. “Put me down,” I say calmly, and he places me on the ground. I turn around and slap his arm hard. 

“Ouch!’ He rubs his arm. 

“And that’s for scaring me, jerk,” I scoff. 

“Sorry do you forgive me?” he asks

“Never,” I cross my arms and turn my back on him.

“Okay,” He grabs my waist and puts me over his shoulder. 

“Put me down!” I yell pounding my tiny hands on his back. 

“Do you forgive me?” 

“Nope,” I cross my arms. 

“Then no,”  I groan. 

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“The roof,” The roof that is odd. 

“The Roof? Wait are we aloud up there?” 

“Probably not.” I laughed. “Okay so to get up there, you need to climb the ladder, so I can’t carrie you anymore.” 

“Okay,” I jump off his back. I start to climb the ladder.

“No, off” I turn to him.

“Why?” 

“A gentle man would go up a ladder first if the lady is in a dress.” I climb down.

“Why thanks,” He starts climbing up the ladder and soon follow him. The ladder seams short. I see him take his last step onto the roof, when I reach the top of the ladder and gives me his hand, I greatly take it. “Wow look at this view!!” You could see the whole town from here, the grounds are pretty much flat here. I turn around to see Noah is laying on the ground, I walk towards him and lay down next to him, trying not to think of what is on the ground below us. 

“What are we doing up here?” I ask.

“I don’t know, it doesn't have a second floor so I was like what the heck,” “Now what do you have planed for us today?” I ask sitting up and resting on my hands behind my back. 

“I was thinking a nice picnic,” 

“Sounds good,” Noah stands up and walks towards a box thing on the roof, behind that he come out with a picnic basket. “What’s for launch?” 

“Mac and Cheese, and Chicken nuggets.” My favorite!

“Yummy!”  He brings it to me and sits back down. 

“Bone-appetite,” He opens the basket and passes me a fork. 

“Thanks,” I reach my hand in the basket and grab the mac and cheese. 

“Are you going to share?” I move my head to look like I’m thinking.

“Nope,” I say popping the “p”. I cough on the mac and cheese indicating it’s mine. 

“Do I look like I’m afraid of your germs?” 

“Yes very afraid,” I laugh. 

“What about the chicken?” He asks holding the small box up filled with heaven. 

“That’s mine to,” I say as I took it from his hands, I dump the chicken in the mac and cheese. I take a huge forkful and shove it in my mouth.  He reaches over and grabs one of the cheese coved chicken nugget. 

“Thanks,” I nod and place the food down between us, we had that thing down in about 5 minuets. 

“So how was your date with Gray?” 

“Good, well after breakfast, we went back to his place and made out, for about 3 hours.” His face was priceless. 

“Wait, What?”

“I’m kidding we just talked for a long time, and well he’s nice, and his eyes I just can’t start with his eyes!” I lay down on the roof. 

“Yeah yeah Mr. Prefect,” He says rolling his eyes. 

“Well he is, have you found Mrs.Perfect yet?” I ask closing my eyes.

“Yes, but you don’t know her, and she barely knows I exists.” Poor kid, I found mine, but he’s cute, he’ll find a girl sooner or later.

 “Sorry, Noah.” I sigh. 

“It’s fine,” I open my eyes and look over to him, he’s looking to the distance. 

“She doesn't know what she’s missing. “