Chapter 1~ Theme songs and Best Friends

I watch Nathan walk away, going off to collage leaveing me his baby sister behind. Being a younger sister is harer then you think, being teased, being in his shadow, and always being compared to him by your parents. Even though things have been rough, before he left we'er still close.

"Nathan!" I yell, before he enters the bus to leave.

"Want do you want you little turd," He rubs my red hair newly grown back to mess it up, and tangle it. With out saying anything I wrap my arms around him.

"I'll miss you and your butt face." I laugh.

"I'll miss you to," He squishes me.

"Bye, don't forget to call!" I yell to him.

"See ya!" The bus doors close and I stand with my mom and dad waving good bye.

"Are you okay Penny?"

"I'm fine, really" I run back inside and start to beg. "Hey dad can Noah come over to watch Doctor Who with me?" I give my dad my best puppy dog eyes I have.

"I'm not sure honey," He pats my shoulder, my father was tall and rugged the way my mom liked them.

"Please, pretty please?" I grab onto his arm and jump up and down.

"Penny!" His voice raised he did that a lot but I just shrugged it off, and asked again.

"Dad, it's a Saturday and Noah is just a friend, he would leave right after the new episode was over." I give him my biggest puppy eyes I think I could and even added the lip.

"Fine," He finally breaks, I run to my bed room to text Noah, my best friend, He's about 6 4" has beautiful blue eyes, and AMAZING black hair.

New Doctor Who Tissues and Chocolate come run as fast as you can!

I run down stairs grab the Nutella out of the cupboard, and two spoons. Yummy! I sit on the couch and wait for his reply. I turn on BBC America and a old rerun of David is on the Blink episode. I wait about 30 minutes until Noah texted me back.

I'll be right there c u soon :3

"Honey I'm home!!" He walks into my living room, he's in his Christmas p.j.s even though it's in the middle of summer.

"Come sit your going to miss it!" I yell as I pat the couch seat beside me. We watched the first intro of it you know usally were David would say "what!?" Then the theam song. Noah and I with no warning started to scream it.

"DOOOOOOO DOOO WEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO DO DO OOOOOO OOO OOOOOOO DANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON DON DON DON DOND ODNODNODN NANNANNANNAN NANANANNANANANNANNANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

"Be qutie you two I'm trying to work!!" My dad yells Noah and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

W/N Okay guys sorry about the geeky chapter, I just really wanted to be a geek and not to have many friends.

Love you guys

Read my other books

Check out NiallLover9887 (shes amazing!)

Vote

Comment

Follow Me