Chapter 5~ Dancing

(W/N sorry this is not going to be a usual thing, but I decied to put another persons P.O.V, I'm usally never going to do this but i needed to add something that Penny couldn't say.)

Penny's P.O.V

I don't bother to look up I know it's Noah. He dosn't say anything just wraps his arms around me.

"Penny," He whispers "Don't be mad at your dad, he's just doing what he thinks is right." I couldn't belive what he was saying. "He cares about you and your choses and just wants you to make the good ones." I finally stopped crying enogh to talk.

"I can't do this." I whisper hoping he didn't just hear me as soon as he words left my mouth.

"Of course you can do it, your Penny Blackward, you can do anything." He stands up makeing me almost fall on my back. "Who kicked cancers butt, who is not afraid of what anyone think about her at school, who dose not even care that they think that Doctor Who is un cool, which of course Doctor who is not uncool! Who did all thouse things and more," He puts his hands in the air.

"Penny Blackward," I say barely in a mumble.

"What I can't hear you," He puts his hands on his ear, he's such a dork.

"Penny Blackward!" I yell as he pulls me to my feet.

"Now there's the girl I know!" We laugh. He grabs both of my hands and swings them in the air like we were kids trying to dance like grown ups, this is what I need right now a HUGE LAUGH.

Fran's P.O.V (Penny's mom)

I peek out the window's cutains, I see Penny and Noah danceing like childen. Honestly I would love to see them together happy, but I really don't want to push them, I really just want to see her happy. I look over to my husband who is steaming. "She needs him," I say, only making him sigh.

"You don't think I know that?" He raises his voice.

"Honey just calm down, she's a smart kid, she wouldn't make a big mistake like that." I smile.

"I know," he rubs his eyes, with his fingers,and sighs again. Sometimes I just want to slap him.

"Then why did you blow up on, at her?" I raise my voce a little louder.

"Because I don't want to lose my little girl!" He yells I didn't see that coming.

"You would never lose her, I promise you that," I wrap my arms around, his torso. He barely moves. I look up to his eyes, he sighs and walks up stairs. I walk out side, Penny turns to me and smiles. Her short red hair bounces, as she continues to dance with Noah. 

***************************************************************************************************************

I get out of my bed, and fishtail braid my now longer hair. I throw on Noah's sweet shirt that he gave me before he left. I find some black jeans, I swing my door open, and throw myself down stair. I look at my phone since he promised me he would texted me, nothing, I think he finally gave up on me. I grab a bowl and some lucky charms. I go on facebook for awhile before, I hear a knock at the door. I stand up and walk towards our dark blue door, before I could reach it the door bardges open and Noah spills out of the door way. I didn't know what to say so I jus warpped my arms around him and started to cry. I had My Noah back. 

W/N Okay guys sorry for the short chapter and the time jump I wanted to start something new so I added a time jump anyway <3 you guys see you later bye!