Chapter 1

Lexi's P.O.V

I ran into the city Atlanta without thinking about it I got to a corner of a building and there were over 1,000 walkers. Once they saw me they all started walking towards me. I found a ladder that led up to the top of a building. After I got to the top of the building I went through the door that led to what seemed to be a department store.

"Holy shit, whos that" A blonde woman said as she raised her gun towards me. "Andrea put the gun down" I heard a man yell from the side. I heard someone behind me so I quickly pulled my gun out and turned around to see a cute Asian man. "Woah Woah back up asshole" I yelled pointing my gun to his head. "Ok, ok we just want to know who you are and what you want" The Asian said putting his hands up. "My name is Alexis but you can call me Lexi and I don't want anything from you I just wanted to get away from those walkers" I said as I put my gun down. "I'm Glenn that's Andrea and T-Dog" Glenn said with a smile.

We soon went to the right to scope a way out. Glenn put his arm around me. What is he doing? I thought. My dad never let me have a boyfriend. What do I do? Then I saw a sheriff drop down into the Armys tank.

"What the hell" I yelled pulling away from Glenn. "Give me the CB" I said to T-Dog. "Hey dumbass, you in the tank, it cozy in there" I asked as I let go of the button waiting for an answer. "H-hello" the man replied. "Got any advice" the man said again. Glenn took the CB. "Yeah make a run for it" He said looking at me.

Glenn and I started making a plan to go get him. We finally decided that Glenn would be the one cause he's the fastest. The man got back with Glenn and I looked at his face closely. "RICK!!??!!" I yelled.