Chapter 6

Lexi's P.O.V

The walkers past so Sophia crawled out from underneath the car and 2 walkers chased her into the woods and Rick went after her.
(Time skip)

Lexi's P.O.V

We were walking through the woods when we heard 1 gun shot. "Lori they probably just took down a walker" I said reassuring her. "They wouldn't waste a bullet for 1 walker Rick and Shane would do it silently." Lori said shaking her head "Well we should get back to the highway" Daryl said. We kept walking then we heard Andrea scream. Then a pretty brown headed woman came running through the woods on a horse and killed the walker that was on Andrea. "Lori-Lori Grimes" The woman said looking for Lori. "Right here" Lori said looking concerned. "You need to come with me your son Carl has been shot" The woman said as she pulled Lori onto the horse. Then she gave us directions to their farm and rode off. We got back to the high way and Glenn and I got T-Dog and took him to the farm. It was beautiful there.

Glenn's P.O.V

"I'll go set up our tent" I said as I got it out. "K" Lexi said as she went into the house. I set up the tent and went to talk to that girl that was in the woods with us. "Hi" I said walking up to her. "Hey I'm Maggie" She said with a grin. "I'm Glenn and what are you smiling at" I said as I turned and looked the way she was looking. "That girl Lexi you were with in the woods, she seems to like you" Maggie said as she looked back at me. "What no. Wait really how do you know?!?" I said almost screaming it. "She's keeping her eyes on me" Maggie said chuckling. "Well what should I do?" I asked looking up at her. "Well you like her back don't you" Maggie asked as she sat down. "Yes I have since I first met her in Atlanta" I said sitting down too. "Well I think you should tell her" Maggie said as she walked towards the house. That night when I knew everyone was asleep except us I sat up in the tent. "What" Lexi said as she sat up and looked at me. "Well I wanted to tell you that I uh ummmmmmm" I stuttered. I pulled Lexi onto my lap to where she was stratiling me. Lexi looked into my eyes with confusion and I kissed her on the lips. Lexi kissed me back but I could tell she hadn't ever kissed anyone before but I didn't care. We took it a step further.

Lexi's P.O.V

Glenn was on top of me kissing me. Then he started kissing my neck and going lower and lower. I'm still a virgin even though I'm 17. I pulled Glenn's shirt off and he unbuttoned his pants I pulled my shirt off as he took off his pants and he pulled mine off. I think he could tell I was still a virgin because he took it slow and if I said ow he would ask if I was alright. It hurt alot but I got use to it. It was about 3 in the morning when we finally stopped. We woke up at 4 in the afternoon because we didn't get to sleep till about 5 we just laid there talking. When we walked out of our tent everyone looked at us. Thank God my dad was out looking for Sophia. "Well someone had a good night" Carol said as she looked at me. "What?" I asked looking at Glenn. "Honey you have hickies all over you" Carol replied and chuckled a little. My face turned red as I hid my face in Glenn's chest.