Chapter 20: Feelings Suck

I was called in for a damm meeting with the other ninja because Cole is the leader and he still believes Lloyd and I made up. So now all five ninja plus Alyssa and I are sitting at the kitchen table devising a plan. I folded my arms and leaned on the table, "All I want to know is wjy Ridley wants me. Or what he wants with me." I blankly stated, "We will find out, until then, you're staying with us." Cole replied. I nodded and suddenly thought ofso some snappy come back, "Not like I'm allowed to leave anyway. I do recall Gale Gossip spreading my title out to everyone."

"Well no one's seen you since your accident so you should be fine for outside training." Jay added, "Right, because that went so well last time." I remarked with an eye roll.

Kai smirked and Lloyd smacked his arm making him wince. I chuckled to myself and looked away when Kai glared at me. "Not to interrupt attitude hour but we don't know when Clawk will attack next." Alyssa reminded. "Very true, we must attack soon." Zane planned out. Cole hesistated on the idea, you're not ready." he told me.

"Excuse me? I learned how to teleport in thirty seconds. Did you guys see that backbend I used to dodge his arrow? And you seriously think I'm not ready?"

"You were dangerously injured Emma."

"By a blast of energy, not Ridley. Chances of that happening again are slim."

"She's right Cole." Lloyd said, "Alright fine, we do it."

"Yes!" I cheered. "We leave tomorrow at dusk." Cole demanded.

I hugged my brother and jumped up from my seat, "I mean that's cool." I covered with a 'cool' attitude. "No you didn't." Lloyd retorted with a laugh escaping his lips. "No fair!" I complained with a whine.

Jay nodded to me and I felt a but guilty at first, I was supposed to be convincing Jay and Kai and Zane that Lloyd and I made up. But I wasn't even convincing myself. "So, what are you planning to do?" Kai asked.

"Well Nya wanted to adjust my suit, I don't know why but she did, so yeah."

"Eh, who knows. Nya always is adjusting her exo-suit." Jay explained.
"Yeah but she wants to add color, ew." I cringed. "You're such a pain, come on. What about purple?" Alyssa questioned.

"Yeah, no. I mean green isn't bad, neither is bl--nah, just green." I shrugged.

"Your so complicated!" Jay whined and through his arms in the air. "No, I'm just mature."

"Whatever." I stuck my tounge out at him and he threw a plastic cup at me, I ducked and immeadietly formed my now and arrows with rubber, rounded tips so they wouldn't pierce him, I fired the arrow and it stuck to his forehead, "This is what it's like living with an archer, get used to it." I grinned while pulling the arrow off of his head and slung it back into my carrier. "Violent little girl."

"Last time I checked I was 19 and have more muscles than you, who are you calling little?" "Ooh burn." Kai snickered. "I was talking to you too fire boy."

"Only because you're Cole's sister." he whined. "Blood counts." I reassured him and patted his head before walking off. I walked through the large doors of the tea shop as Misako was helping people at the counter. I made my way to the dragon keep where my workshop was with Nya, once I slid down my suit was already hung up. The black accents were made more vibrant and the silver was expressed, the mask was adjusted to silver and Nya added black fingerless gloves. The pants basically silver leggings with black insides on the shin, overall is was gorgeous. "Like?"

"Like? This is beautiful Nya." I awwed, she smiled and moved over to another gi behind it, "It's for Alyssa, the purple ninja of air."