Chapter 3

Astrid POV

It feels like I'm going to vomit. You know why?! Because of the party ugh, should I say pure business party. 

"I hate it, you know that" I said to Ruffnut. As I complain to her about that party. Now where at the school hallway, walking towards to our laboratory room for experiment. 

"So, what will you do? Do you have a plan?" she asked. I sigh, maybe I will let them do what they want to. It's very tiring to fight with them. . . For now.

"I don't know neither" I looked at Ruffnut. 

"Ohh, come on hurry" Tuffnut shouts. "Why do girls walk slowly like a turtle?" Snotlout whisper. Is he whispering? Because I feel that he is complaining that, me and Ruffnut are walking slowly.

"I hear that Snotlout!" After I shout he rush to go to the laboratory. Fishlegs shakes his head. He is at the back reading some books while walking. We continue to walk until we reach the laboratory room.

I walked to my seat and suddenly Tuffnut approached and said "I heard there is another party for you . . . so what's the plan, tell me?" 

Ruffnut  suddenly appeared in front of Tuffnut and saw his brother annoying me. "Oh my gosh! Tuffnut! leave her alone, you idiot!"  I shake my head, I put my stuff on the desk and seat. I took out my binder and pen.

"Tell us the story of what happen yesterday" says Ruffnut. Whose sitting beside me while across the table Tuffnut, Snotlout, and Fishlegs. My friends and I are in the Cafeteria because its our breaktime.

"My Mom announce that were having another party for my birthday. She is so weird at the same time annoying. I don't know . . . It's just, Ugh!" I tell to my friends. I continue. "-And you know what she said? You guys are not allowed to go at the party" They are my friends, why weren't they invited? Is it because they made a mess before? That happened a long time ago. They haven't moved on yet, oh myyyyy!

"Aww, I can't find women to flirt with, since Astrid always ignore me" Snotlout interrupt. What the F!? I want to punch him really hard for saying that. There is already a problem, yet his is being a jerk again.

"Seriously, Snotlout" Ruffnut said. Everybody look at Snotlout with a poker face. 

"You really want to be notice? Come here I'll punch you" I says in sarcastic way. 

He raised his hand sign of surrender. "Hey! I'm just joking" his joke was not funny.

---------

Authors note

I know is been years since I update this story, for those who are waiting I'm really sorry. I'm trying to update more often to finish this story. Don't worry once I finish this story I will edit this.

Fun facts:

This story was supposed to have a book 2 but I really struggle a lot so I decided not to continue the book 2.