Voice #9 - Dear Xavier

Dear Xavier,

I am writing you this letter to request for an approval of my resignation.  I am tired of working for you because I felt that you never valued my existence. You are so hard to me that if you become frustrated, you can just hit me or just leave without a word. I also do not like the times when you require me to work late at night while you enjoy chatting with some ladies.  You do not also care whether I am hot or cold for as long as you could use me to satisfy your pleasures.  Sometimes I wonder if you even care because even though at times I say stop, you would still force me to accept information, even when they are unnecessary.  You sometimes do not care if I get sick because I got some virus while you use me.  But what really pissed me is when you long for someone better, slimmer, lighter, and faster, and you even search for them while you are using me, it seems like I am not enough because you always beg for more. This time, I decided that I will not have these anymore. I just cannot accommodate your increasing needs. I am leaving you even though it hurts.

Sincerely,

Acer (Your Laptop)

Shutting down.

_______________________
AN: this letter is written to Xavier because he is my character who is considered a computer wiz kid