In love with my bestfriend's brother

Hey Im Brittany Annalise Caine my best friend is Kara Roberts she's a shorter than me. She has a brother I would die for and I think he likes me to his name Chris Allen Roberts, He's taller than me a lie more than a little, he's skinny, brown hair, and blue eyes. Kara is a lot shorter than me, she has blondish, brown hair,brown eyes. Kara doesn't like that I like her brother at all . She always tries to tell me stuff that isn't true because she thinks it will effect the way I like him. Me and her brother hang out a lot. I meet him in school when I met his sister Kara we met in choir. I have another best friend her name Nevaeh Raine Chime. She is Short, blonde hair, blue eyes, and about my height. Nevaeh can be a little bossy, she likes Luke to but she knows how much I like him so she doesn't bother trying to go out with him.

I walked up to my friend Kara at lunch and said i saw your brother starring at me in choir, she started to walk off and said "I REALLY HONESTLY DON'T CARE"!! I then called her after school and asked her if she was mad at me and she said "no I'm just sick and tired of always hearing about my stupid brother from MY best friend", then I said "we'll you can't change your feelings for someone when you already know so much about them" (all the sudden her brother bursts in her room and I hear her yelling at him and then she hangs up).