I can't stop thinking about it!!!

I got home around 11:30 lucky for me it's the weekend or I would have been in trouble. I walked in and kept walking up the stairs and finally to my bedroom door. I open it to the darkness and then shut the door behind me throwing my stuff down on the floor by my dresser and plopped down on my bed. I woke up to the sound of something hitting my window I looked at the clock and it showed in big green letters that said 5:30. And then I plopped my head back down and thought I was imagining it and then I woke back up to the same sound and then finally got up and looked out. And guess who i saw,Chris standing there running up to the tree by my window, and before I knew it he was up on the roof opening my window. I said in a whisper " what are you doing its 5:30 in the morning". He said " I just couldn't stay away from you". I then started to think about it and couldn't stop, it was like he was controlling my mind into thinking about us kissing. He then took my hand and then locked the my bed room door and then pulled me down on the bed, and then wrapped me up in his arms. It made me feel safe and secure like I could just lay there forever and never have to get up. The warmth making my cold body feel like it was never even cold. I have never felt like this way before, I then woke up and looked at the clock and it read 8:30 I was surprised he was still here. I then thought what if my parents catch him o wait their at work tell 11:30 pm so were fine. I then heard him moan and groan. He then says " good morning beautiful" I just smile and then kiss him. Then we both her my phone going off I pick it up looked at it and read the caller Id and answered it and then heard my friend nevaeh says " good morning girly can I come over" I then had to think on it then I finally got the words out " sorry but no nevaeh maybe later k" nevaeh then says in a hipper voice ok see you later then.