I DID SOMETHING I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE!!!!!!

I walked up to my friend Kara at lunch and said i saw your brother starring at me in choir, she started to walk off and said "I REALLY HONESTLY DON'T CARE"!! I then called her after school and asked her if she was mad at me and she said "no I'm just sick and tired of always hearing about my stupid brother from MY best friend", then I said "we'll you can't change your feelings for someone when you already know so much about them" (all the sudden her brother bursts in her room and I hear her yelling at him and then she hangs up). I just sat there laughing after she hung up because after that her brother started texting me and asking me if I would like to come over and hang out with him, obviously wanting to go over there"I told him that it would tick off his sister".
I then noticed I was heading over there I thought to my self should I go hang out with the boy I have had a crush on for what...... 4 years or keep my friendship. I then noticed I was at his house, I knocked and stood there and then Mrs.Roberts answered the door and asked me if I was there for Kara and I said "no I'm here for Chris". She looked shocked and then hollered for Chris. I see him come running around the corner and then start down the stairs. He looked up and saw me and then smiled.His mom walked off and went into the kitchen. He said "come on let's go to my room" I said "ok" and followed.A hour later we were sitting there talking about weird stuff. Then he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie or something I said "sure a movie would be great what movies do you got". He said "the notebook, titanic, a walk to remember, 50 first dates, p.s. I love you, dum and dumber, the hangover, and I have more down stairs if you don't want any of these". I said I pick............ P.s. I love you. He said good choice I love that movie. As we're watching it I can see in the corner of my eye that Chris is starring at me. Then he scoots closer to me and then I noticed that we started holding hands. A hour later during the movie I have noticed that he was starring at me again. So I started looking at him and then he goes I really like you and you know that right, I have liked you since the first time you came over to spend the night with my sister. And then he leans in and I go " wait I don't think this is the right thing what about your" and then I was interrupted by his amazing kiss.