Some weird dream.

Chris's p.o.v
I opened my eyes and saw Brittany and shot up. I started asking many many questions. Then I saw here grin and say "I must have passed out while I was in the park but I had the weirdest dream". Worried I said " well are you ok tell me about this dream". she started off telling me her story "Well I was walking through the park and I saw a orange cat but kept walking. The orange cat just kept following me and then started to meow. So I leaned down and started to pet it and then I felt something hit my head and I then I passed out. But when I woke up I was in a room and a guy came in. He started towards me like he was going to rape me but then a lady showed up and then made him get rid of me. And then I woke up in the park." I sat there thinking for a minute worried. I kissed her on her forehead and then asked her if she was hurt. She said " just my head hurts. I stood up and put my taken by a beauty tank top. I grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter and look at her head. There was just a big knot and it was bruised. I turned on the bath and made it warm and put bubbles in them. As I turned around she kissed me when I pulled away I said " ok take u a good bath and when your done come down stairs and I'll have breakfast for you cause I bet you starving."
Brittany's p.o.v
I took off my clothes and got in the warm bath. I sat there thinking about the dream. I kept questioning myself "was it a dream? "was it real?" "Why does my head hurt so bad?". I sat there and relaxed and put a hot wash rag on my face. I drained the water and then bubble then grabbed a towel. I walked out to Chris's dresser. I started opening drawers looking for some T-shirts. I opened a drawer and started looking through the shirts. When I got to the end of one of the shirt pile I see a little envelope. I grabbed the envelope and opened it. I pulled the paper out of it and unfolded it as I unfolded it to tickets fell out. I leaned down and picked the 2 tickets up. I turned them over and they both were plane tickets to Paris. I read the paper and it was from my dad. It read " dear Chris I know you have been seeking time to spend with Brittany. So here's to plane tickets to fly to Paris. Be safe and keep my little girl safe to. Sincerely, mark."