Leaving for paris

Chris's p.o.v.
I wake up to the alarm going off and see my beautiful girlfriend still asleep. I get up and get dressed and put on my shoes. I grab Brittany's suitcases and walked down stairs and took them to my car. I walked back in and grabbed my bags and took them and put them in my car as well. I walked back in the house closing the door behind me. I walked up stairs to see Brittany up and getting ready. I snuck up behind her and put my hands around the back of her. I saw her start to smile, " good morning beautiful" I say. I kissed her on the cheek and walked back down stairs so she could finish. I peeked around the corner to see if Brittany was coming no sign of her which was good. I ran into the kitchen and opened the cabinet. I moved the plates over and grabbed the little black box. I opened and yes the ring was still in it, I just had to make sure. I ran to my car and put it in my bag. And ran back in so Brittany wouldn't suspect anything. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.
Brittany's p.o.v.
I walked down stairs to see Chris watching Lets make a deal. I walk over to him and sat down next to him. " when are we leaving babe" I say. He looks at me and says "now, we are going to stop and get breakfast first" and starts laughing. Making sure the door was locked Chris went and started the car. I walk to the car and get in. I turn the music up because my favorite song beautiful by Emeniem was on. We pull into the McDonalds parking lot. And it's taking for ever cause there is so many cars. Finally we get up to the menu after like hours ok maybe I'm exaggerating. Chris orders 2 sausage and egg sandwiches and a dr.pepper as did I. It was so amazing I haven't had one in forever. We pull up into the airport parking lot and park. We get out and both grab our bags. We went to the counter where this gorgeous blonde girl stood. I saw her looking Chris up and down and I started getting mad. He said "we got two tickets to Paris". She said "ok handsome your flight line is over there". And that's when I went off " you better back the fuck off you whore can't you see he's with me" I saw just loud enough for only her to hear. Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me away from her before I went off and got us kicked out. I went through the metal detector and waited for Chris. He came through and grabbed my hand. We boarded the plane.