Here we come paris!!

I walk down stairs after I get dressed and still have the letter and the tickets in my hand. I walk into the kitchen to see Chris making eggs, sausage, and toast. I love eggs and sausage together specially his he makes the best eggs and sausage. I walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek and then hop up on the counter so I can sit there and talk to up him. "So babe we planning to go on any trip or anything" I said to him. He looked up at me and then said " no not that I know of babe, why are you"? I looked at him and smiled and said " well I think your lying because I found this envelope on your drawer from my dad about going to Paris". He looks up at me shocked and chuckles as he says " aww man you spoiled my plans I was going to take you in a princess carriage". I laughed and jumped off the counter and started running as he started chasing me. I ran around the couch and he jumped over the back and grabbed me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and laughed. He kissed me as I was laughing and it felt like a whole different kiss. It felt so different like he had more passion in it. I dropped down to where I was standing right in front of him and kissed him once more. As I was turning around I said "so are we going to take this trip to Paris or not? I think it will be very pretty and fun for us". I sit on the couch and hear him say loudly " yes planned on packing our stuff tonight and then going tomorrow. But I guess you can pack your own stuff now haha." I squeal and jump up and run to him and hug him in excitement. He hugged me back and said "here's your plate now eat and then you can go pack". After I got done eating I washed my plate and fork. I walked up stairs grabbed a suitcase out of the closet and started packing my stuff and his stuff.