1- phil

The door to the record store I work at opens for the first time all day. In walks a tall, young man. He has curly brown hair that folded into a fringe. The ends died a pastel pink. A flower crown weaves through his curls. He wears a long pink sweater that covers his hands and black skinny jeans. His dark brown eyes are bursting with life, a glow seeming to radiate off of his presence. Damn, that boy is something.

"Phil. Phil Lester. How can I help you?" My hand goes up to play with one of my piercings. I nearly pull it out when I hear his voice. Fuck, his voice. It is so full of life, it could bring someone back from the dead. His voice matches his appearance, sexy yet innocent.

"Hi, so my name is Dan." He extends his arm, his hand poking out from his sweater. He has light purple nail polish coating his fingers. How can one man be so fucking cute. "Dan Howell." He grins, dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"God, you're gorgeous," a bright pink spreads across his cheeks. His reaction to my words is beautiful. "So, can I help you?" Confusion spreads through his eyes as he tries to recall why he's here. I hope I made him forget.

"Oh, yes, right. Erm, there's a help wanted sign and well, I kind of need a job". His cheeks haven't returned to their normal state and are still a bright pink. How can I not give this boy a job, I'll be able to work beside him every day.

"Come to the back room with me. I gotta check you out," I wink at the young man, catching his cheeks turn into a violent shade of red as I lead the way to the back room. I don't even care that he doesn't have a job application, I'll bend over backwards to get this boy to work here.

"Full name?"

"Daniel James Howell."

"So, Dan, why do you want to work here,"

"Well, um, I like music. And records. And I really need a job." Good enough reasons.

"Age and date of birth?" Please say he's around my age.

"I'm currently 18. My birthday is June 11th, 1991." Only four years younger, not too bad. Legal adult.

"Sex?"

"Male." My type.

"Any former jobs"

"Tesco and a DIY store." I can defiantly imagine Dan working at a craft store.

"Why are you no longer employed at these jobs?"

"Well, um, you see," he trails off and looks down at his feet, "at Tesco I happened to sell an axe to a, erm, twelve year old. And at the craft store I accidentally pressed the panic button and hid. I've also fallen asleep and hidden in closets and I should probably stop before I don't get hired." An axe. To a twelve year old. I burst out laughing and watch his dulling cheeks return to their former crimson color.

"One last question," I start fidgeting with my hands. Dan cocks an eyebrow. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Why am I playing the straight card. Please don't be straight.

"No, you see, I'm not exactly 'straight'. But I don't have a boyfriend either. How is this related to work?" Perfect.

"It's not." I smirk and admire my work as he squirms in his seat. "I think you have the job. Let me just put you into the data base,"

Name: James Howell, Daniel
DOB: 11/9/91
Sex:M
Start of job- 19/10/09
Position: customer service

"For now you'll be helping customers find albums and shit like that." Be blushes again at my language. This will be fun. "You'll start on Monday I guess,". Just two days away.