3

"At mangyayari ang pag iisang dibdib na ito, isang taon mula ngayon." Guys happily applaused. I heavily sighed, i guess i can still fix this kind of mess im in.

"So may i ask for my beloved daughter to come here and join this young man." I faked a smile, walking down the aisle.

---

After 5 months..

Everything went well after the engagement party, me and Jaime acts sweet in public, but secretly talking to our other halfs, yes he also haa a girlfriend, but is only a middle class kind, and being a member of an elite family, i know how hard it is to love a person you don't have the same level with.

"Para saiyo magandang binibini." A rose suddenly appeared in front of my visions.

"Thanks." He sat beside me looking downward.

"What's the matter love?" I asked him, i hate to see him in such grief, knowing that im the reason behind his sorrows.

"Hindi lang matanggap ng aking kalooban na sa loob ng pito pang buwan malalayo ka na saakin." I saw tears falling from his eyes, saaming dalawa, he's really the soft one.

"Rody, i love you, look you know me well enough and if i don't love you im not gonna sacrifice myself and every second of it hiding from my family from the past two years." I held his chin upward. I was about to give him a smack, when he kissed me first and gave me a passionate kiss. Playing his tounge, i wrapped my arms around his nape, he hugged me not cutting our passionate kiss. I smiled, i know even for a second, i relieved the thoughts that keeps on bugging him.

"Mahal na mahal kita miriam." He said.

"I know." I continued kissing him deeply, Rodrigo is not perfect, he's not wealthy but his witty that is why i think he's a womanizer. BEFORE, that is what he is, and im glad that i changed him.

"Miriam!" I know whose voice that is. Sht!

To be continued...