2

I held his hand just to assure him that everything will be fine, Rodrigo is known for being the "BULLY" in our class, strong, fearless, but for months of being his other half, i already discovered his soft spot. And it's me.

"Look leave it all to me, i know you don't have any choice but please trust me." I hugged him tight as if it's the last.

"Where is miriam!? Kanina pa sya hinahanap ng mga tao? Bilisan nyo kumilos! Tonta!" I heard Mildred scolding one of my butlers, a sign that Rodrigo have to go. I kissed him once more and gave him a smile. I came out from where we we're hiding.

"Im sorry i just saw something." I uttered, mildred gave me a suspicious look. She's always the nosiest. She looked at the hallway where i came.

"D'you see anything?" I asked her sarcastically. She has been the santa santita since we were born. She lacks intelligence to compete with us that is why.

"STOP. your connection with that farmer, or else ." She threw me a threatening look and started walking downstairs. I composed myself for a minute and decided to show up to the crowd.

"Magandang gabi sainyong lahat, thank you for coming over and see how the two persons on our family, as well as the devillas combine as one in the name of god." Dad said. Everyone is looking at him, waiting for his next words to be spill out.

"We already know that santiagos and devillas are always the best at everything." Everybody laughs, oh my ever conceited father, although he meant it, he goes with the flow grinning on that mini stage of our mansion. He's really proud of our family.

"And so we decided, to fix our daughter Miriam and Jaime's wedding." The crowd went wild. Are they happy? Then they should be the one marrying that stupid ass jaime.

To be continued...