7

Standing in the middle of the aisle, i just wanna turn my body and just run to rodrigo's arms. But this is no turning back.

"Anak, stop crying." Mom looked at me with a worried face. Looking back at Jaime, he's really handsome, he's literally beyond perfection, he can be a douche sometimes but i know deep inside he is a beautiful person. Anyone who will be his wife would definitely the most fortunate person, and i  am 'that' person. But as i said, rodrigo will be the only person who can make my heart thump thrice than it's normal beat.

I looked around the crowd, everybody seems so happy. Plastics

Shifting my gaze to the constituents of my family, my sight fixed on one person.

That bitch! I said in the back of my mind, Cecilia is here. This piece of shit. I wanna scratch her, stab her! My tears doubled as i pass at where she is. My anger is killing me. I manage to stay calm and just look at the altar  even if i want to, i don't wanna make a scene and im not a lowclass to. Im still hurt, i swear im gonna kill that goddamn bitch after this.

And this two persons beside me, im really thankful to have them, but im asking myself, why do they have to do this? Cause this is very ridiculous, but i know im not the only one i guess i have to deal with this starting now that i should've done since i was born.

"Here you go hijo. take good care of my daughter okay?" He just dumbly nodded and escorted me on the way to the altar.

"Aye you look gorgeous Mir." He told me. I just smiled and didn't bother to answer. How i wish Rodrigo is in his spot.

--

"Maaari bang tumayo ang tutol sa kasalang ito?" Im expecting Rodrigo to defend me and stand at the door.

But he isn't there...

A sign that i have to give up now.

To be continued...