9

"Antonio..." i said while wipiing all the leaves on his grave.

Antonio is my son, my everything.

After my wedding, we stayed here for 6 months, im still hoping for Rodrigo to one day he'll escape with me.

But he never showed hisself. Never...

After Jaime and i got married, he got more sweeter. He also told me that the night before our wedding that he broke up with his girlfriend that i didn't mind anyway. I still love Rodrigo.

Days, weeks, months, years had passed. But he never showed nor i got a news about him.

After 6 months we decided to settle down in america.

Flashback...

"Hey." Jaime cheerfully hugged me from the back. we are married for 3 years now. A lot has change like i learned how to love him.

"I got some good news love." he sat down on one of the stool in our mini bar.

"Yeah? What it is?" Who can resist him? He did court me after our wedding back there in the philippines. He also helped me to forget Rody. (Which i didn't do.)

"I talked to doc. Simpson and she said that you are pregnant!"

"Are you sure?" napatayo ako sa gulat. Kaba, saya and all. Omygod! Im gonna be a mom.

"Yes! i love you Miriam. Thanks for being there. Fuck! Im so happy! I need to call them, oh wag kang magtatayo baka mapano si antonio." He told me. Antonio? Who is that?

"Who is antonio Jaime?"

"Our baby?"

"Haha you already had the name?" My tummy is probably only 6 months right now. How could he be so sure?"

"I can see him. Don't worry." He tapped my head and made his way to the salas. That man. I got back in the kitchen with a smile in my face.

End of flashback..

We were so happy back then. He is a very good father to Antonio, he's very hands on. Sometimes i get jealous on how they bond since i was a lawyer and he's just running his wine business that is why im busier.

To be continued...