The red haired boy

I hear a sudden knock on my door as I still stand there dumbfounded. ~H-hey are you ready to go?~ said Jack on the other side of the door. ~Uhh yeah, Just give me a sec.~ I responded. ~Okay, i'll wait for you outside.~ I grab my  jacket out of my bag and went to meet Jack outside. We walked for only 10 minutes talked about Mortal kombat X ~ I kicked felix's arse! ~Jack said feeling very proud. I look up in his joyful blue eyes, he is so cute when he is this joyful. We walked towards the coffee shop and saw the flower shop across it. ~man, I remember when I use to work there~ Jack blurted out. 

~Really?! When?~ I asked. ~Not that long ago actually~ He responded then he opened the door for me like a gentleman. ~ m'lady~ he said in his kind voice. We went inside and ordered caramel frappes. We sat down on the last table near the window. I noticed that Jack looked a bit nervous. ~uhhh, Jack is something wrong?~ I asked even though I knew something was wrong. ~uhh, no nothings wrong its just that its ..... very early in the mourning!~ He still sounded nervous. ~Jack its only 9:00, its not that early!~ I blurted out. Jack quickly glanced behind me he looked like a red tomato now. I became curious and looked behind me. There was a guy with red hair and was all alone. ~Don't do anything stupid!~ angerly whispered Jack. I had mischief in my mind.

~you like him don't you!~ I whispered. ~sh-shut up!!~ He whispered he hid his face with his sleeves. I didn't want Jack to suffer from all this embarassment. ~well if you feel unconfortable then do you want to leave?~ then Jack responded quickly ~Yes please...~ we got up and made our way pass the guy and left.

As we walked back I just looked at him. Giving a look of mischief >:3 .Jack noticed I was staring at him ~ H-hey! Stop looking at me!~ He became very red. He looked like that until we got home. I looked at my window and saw "him" staring down at us. What does he want know. A flashback of what happened before we left appeared. I started blushing but Jack didn't notice (good things too).

♡Sorry for any error mistakes♡

☆BIG REFERENCE OF FLOWER BOY☆ go leave this story and read the flower boy, its so cute!!!