Lost Control

-IMPORTANT- there is some small boyxboy in this chapter! But it is nothing too bad.

Siever's POV

I squirmed underneath Sebastian. He seemed to be different from the last time he had spoken to me. He licked the cuts he just made on my side, and I thrashed trying to get him off of me. He chuckled low in his throat, his eyes going dark. Something was wrong with him, and it was causing him to act different.

His nails started to dig into my chest and I started to panic. My breathing hitched as the pressure slowly increased on my skin, but then his hand moved off my chest and I sighed. I saw conflict in his eyes as he looked at me. He grit his teeth trying to hold himself back. But he lost the fight as his eyes darkened further. His grin returned and he leaned closer to me. I sank back into the bed, but it was futile. He bit my neck, almost playfully, what was he doing?! Oh no, no no no. My eyes widened and his grin grew as he met my eyes. No he couldn't possibly, no he wanted Lylia, didn't he?

But what he said just proved me wrong. "I've felt an attraction to you since you showed up." He bit down on my neck hard, I groaned in pain and my back slightly lifted of the bed. "But I haven't quite figured out what kind of attraction." He chuckled. "Is it because of your perfect blood, the pleasure of torturing you, or just a lust kind of attraction." He whispered in my ear, "I wonder."

He covered my mouth once again with his hand, and I tried to untwist my hands from the blanket, but failed. I felt his hand slide down my chest heading south, down to the waist of my jeans. This time I managed to free my hands just as he gripped the waist of my jeans. I shoved him off causing him to fall off the bed.

I quickly yanked my shirt down and jumped off the bed. But he grabbed my foot before it could land on the floor. I fell and quickly bent my elbows holding my hands out in front of me. I caught myself using my bent elbows to spread out the impact so I didn't injure my arms. He yanked on my ankle pulling me back.

"So you want to play dirty, huh." I clawed at the floor trying to get a grip but the hard wood floor prevented it. I felt his weight press down on my back and his hand stroke my tail, sending shivers down my spine, as he whispered in my ear. "I can play dirty, but you may not like me when I'm rough."

I couldn't help but lace my voice with sarcasm. "So you were being gentle before?"

"Yes I was actually."

My eyes widened, if he was being gentle before, then that meant...I swallowed a lump in my throat. That meant his rough would be way worse. "Can I have a choice?"

"You already lost that privilege when you shoved me off the bed." I squeezed my eyes shut as he licked my ear. His fingers tangled themselves in my hair and he lifted my head back. Then his voice returned to my ear. "But if you're good, I might be a little gentle." I felt my eyes start to tear up as I felt helpless. I hated the feeling of being vulnerable, that's why I had taken fighting classes. But against Sebastian I was completely helpless. He released my hair and I pressed my forehead against the cool floor.

He flipped me over so that I was laying on my back, but I kept my eyes closed. He pulled my shirt up and I let all my limbs go dead weight. But he didn't seem bothered as he lifted my shirt over my head, and wrapped my wrists in it above my head.

I felt his hands slide down my chest, dragging his nails on my skin. I felt the scratches forming but still didn't open my eyes. One hand grabbed the waist of my jeans and I flinched. He chuckled at my reaction then used both hands to unbutton my pants. If he wasn't sitting on my legs I probably would have pulled them up to my chest, to block him from unbuttoning them.

"Open your eyes." He commanded but I didn't. I felt him bite me right above my jeans and I gasped, my eyes snapping open. "That's better." He smirked at me.

Suddenly I felt a tingling in my spine, as a jolt of electricity ran down it. The tip of my tail sparked and Sebastian looked at it weird. "That's interesting." He grabbed my tail and I flinched. Another jolt ran down my spine and shocked his hand. "Ahh!" He jumped back and shook out his hand. I took this chance and stood up, I spun and ran for the bathroom. I knew I couldn't navigate the halls, so locking myself in the bathroom sounded like the better idea.

Just as I got to the doorway, his hand closed around my tail and yanked me back. I yelped at the pain and felt another jolt. "Damn electricity!" His hand released my tail and I slammed the door behind me and locked it. I backed away from the door and leaned against the sink. he banged on the door loudly, "Siever you better open this door!" He was definitely pissed.

It was quiet for a moment, then I heard his voice almost purr from the other side of the door. "Come on Siever I was just having fun. Weren't you having fun?" His voice sounded deadly.

"No, you were going to f-force me!" I was still shaking from fear.

"If you don't open the door, plenty of other things worse will happen." His voice was calm and serious.

I walked shakily to the shower and sat in the corner. I buttoned my pants and turned on the water. I didn't care that the water was cold, it helped to calm me down. My tail whipped back and forth before settling outside the shower. at least it wouldn't get wet and electrocute me. The ribbons around my legs unwound and swooped around me, almost like a protective barrier. I placed my head on my knees and closed my eyes. For the moment I was safe, but I knew it couldn't last for long.

At least not as long as Sebastian was trying to get me, I wouldn't be safe. I don't know why he suddenly attacked me, or that he said he had an "attraction" to me. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a loud thump.

----------------------

-I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but school has been keeping me busy. I will try to upload more though.

Comment and tell me what you think. Thank you :)