•Chapter 4: Handling the twins part 1•

AN

I think i'mma end this book early .-. Sooo I'll end it on chapter 15 or 20 meh cuz Idk what to do in the story line anymore. I have lost interest in fnaf so yeah

Also chapters are going to be short. Sorry.

~•~

Your POV

"Me and the other girls except Aiko are going shopping for stuff with Goldy. So boys, you better take care of the twins or each and everyone of you will be Rick's dinner. Understand?" you smiled creepily at the end making the boys scared a little.

"Y-yes"

"And Bonnie. You're incharge again"

"But (Y/n) D: Shit happens if Bonnie is in charge. Can I be incharge instead?" Robert volunteered but you turned him down making him pout.

"Now buh-bye~"

Andddd they left.

Robert's POV

"Why are you always incharge?" I asked.

"Cause you're not fab enough" he back hugged Freddy innocently acting that the 'kiss' (( 🌚🌚🌚 )) didn't happen earlier.

"Bonnie will you p-please let me g-go?" Freddy stuttered as he tried to get out Bonnie's grip but ended up failing.

"But Wifeeeyyy" Bonnie whined. Freddy pushed Bonnie away then ran to his room.

"Go after him"

"Why?"

... Does this guy even have a brain

"Ask him what's wrong duhhhhh" I rolled my eyes at him and after 100000000 yrs he finally get it.

"Ohhhhh ok" he ran towards Freddy's room but end up bumping on the door.

Yep. It's confirmed he doesn't have a brain.

Bonnie: It's locked :(

"Kick it open then"

"Ehh he'll be mad at me if I do that"

I decided to leave those two alone. I headed to the twins play room and saw Aiko playing with the twins. Wow. Didn't knew Aiko will be a mother material. I won't regret her making her as my wife soon-

"Look! It's uncle Robert!"

Wait uncle?!?!

"Omgggg~~ You and Auntie Aiko look so good together~"

wHat

"Huh? Uncle and Aunt?"

"You two are married right?"

And that's where I died choking on my own spit.

Aiko's POV

"Oh no! Auntie do something!" Kaitlyn panicked as Lance just stared at him blankly.

"Meh, let him die"

Me and Kaitlyn stared at Lance after what he have said at Robert.

What the. Lance is like a mini version of Gold when it comes to his personality. I watched Kaitlyn putting a white blanket at Robert who have 'died' choking on his spit.

"Aren't you going to cry Auntie? Uncle is dead" She asked as she looked at me with an innocent look.

"Why should I?"