•Chapter 9: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯•

AN

I'm using emojis as chapter names like wth-

~•~

"CAN'T YOU BELIEVE WE'RE IN HIGHSCHOOL ALREADY?! LIKE SERIOUSLY! I'M EXCITED AF" Kaitlyn keeps on talking and talking about how excited she is going to highschool. But on the other hand, Lance keeps on cringing and grunting in annoyance.

Is she even my twin or not because I'm freaking regretting to be with her

"AND WHAT IF-"

"KAITLYN CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR LIKE 1 SECOND?!" He yelled in outrage.

"Hun shshshshsh" Bonnie hushed.

"NO! YOU SHU-"

"Shut up or I'll freaking toss you off my freaking car sucka" That made him shut up alright.

"Now that's better.." Bonnie turns his direction to Freddy who was having a hard time driving. "FREDDY CAN'T YOU JUST HURRY UP?! THEY'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"YOU DRIVE INSTEAD THEN!"

"I CAN'T DRIVE ALRIGHT?!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU BOUGHT A CAR?!"

"I DIDN'T BOUGHT IT!"

"THEN HOW DID YOU GOT IT?! DID IT FALL OUT OF THE SKY?!"

"DUMB BEAR OFC NOT! I STOLE IT FROM KEN!"

"who's Ken?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Barbie's bf duhh"

"No wonder there are lots of makeup over here.." She points at the hidden compartment that's under her seat. She took out a lipstick then stared it for awhile.

Taking out her lighter, she lit it on fire then threw it out causing the car infront to explode.

"Did you just-"

"Screw make up" Kaitlyn shrugs then looks outside watching other cars pass by.

~~~

"WE'RE HERE U LITTLE HOES--"

"FINALLY!" Kaitlyn jumps out of the car  window like a pro ( which is luckily open ) without getting herself hurt.

"Ughh. Do you really have to jump out of the car window everytime you need to come out? Can't you just get out of the car like a normal person for once?" Lance grumbles.

"But I am normal"

"You know what, whatever" He walks away leaving Kaitlyn alone.

"WAIT FOR ME!"

"KAITLYN!" Bonnie calls out. "REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE TAUGHT YOU MKAY?!"

"OKAY~~" Kaitlyn happily skips away as passersby gave her strange looks but does she care? Ofc not.

She headed straight to the principal's office and swings open the door disrespectfully.

"Please knock next time" the principal says.

"Oops sorreh" she makes a peace sign then sits at the chair at the side.

"I sent someone to be your guide in school and he should be arriving right--" the door swings open revealing a tall jet black hair guy wearing a white hoodie wearing white headphones.

"Kaitlyn meet Jared, Jared meet Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn, he'll be your guide for the rest of the school year so always stay beside her"

"I will" Jared says in a bored tone then turns to look at Kaitlyn. The two made eye contact for a sec then headed out together.

"So Kai-"

"Yes hottie?" Kaitlyn asks as she go googly eyes with Jared.

"What did you just call me--"

"NOTHING"

"Ok. Anyways-"

"I never met someone this handsome in my life-"

"Can you please stop with that?"

"Ok ok. Jeez" she replies, rolling her eyes at him. "I was just fooling around"

Before Jared could speak, the school bell rang for it's first warning.

"Well Ms. Fazbear, it seems like we have to part ways now" He says formally and begins to walk away. Since Kaitlyn doesn't know where to go next, she decided to follow him. She looks like a lost puppy following some stranger but that doesn't matter know.

Moments later, Jared felt like he was followed so he turns around to see Kaitlyn trailing from behind.

"Why are you following me?" He asks in an irritated tone.

"I- Oh look~ a squirrel~" she points at the squirrel that's on top of a locker. "I wonder how that get inside the school"

"You're so... Naive you know that?"

"Naive? What's that?"

Jared facepalmed due to her stupidity and sighs.

"Aren't you animatronics supposed to be smart?"

"Yeah- wait, how did you know?"

Fuvk. He shouldn't have said that.

"Lucky guess I think" He shrugs like it's not a big deal but it is.

"Tell me. How did you know?" Kaitlyn's eyes flashes humid gray making Jared startle a little.

"I just... Know ok?" he snaps then headed to his class.

Damn, he's so mysterious. It makes me even more curious about him..

•••

After 3 classes, it was time for their lunch  break. Sadly, Kaitlyn still haven't made any friends yet but her sadness soon disappears and she opens her favorite app, 'Pokemon Go'

Upon opening the game, there was a Pokemon somewhere at school so she decided to go and catch it as she hopes that it's a Pikachu.

Jared headed to the cafeteria to buy some food but then quickly turns back as he saw a group of girls crowding over the cafeteria entrances. Fangirls. Yep, his fangirls. He was infact a loner but he was one of the handsome guys in the campus.

Sighing, he took out his Cheetos chips then headed somewhere far away from his fangirls to chase him. While he was busy eating, he suddenly thought of Kaitlyn. Shit I forgot that I was suppose to be with her all the time.

He searches for Kaitlyn around the campus but there was no sign of her anywhere. He cursed under his breath and decided to go to the washroom instead. Upon entering the washroom, he heard some voices in one cubicle. Out of curiosity, he went closer to the cubicle and saw...

"Kaitlyn?!" he asks in surprise. "what are you doing here?!"

"Ehhhh... I was playing Pokemon go and it says that there's a pokemon in here so I decided to catch it" she replies grinning. "And guess what, it's a Pikachu!!"

"Whatever" Was that all he could say before leaving Kaitlyn alone at the boys washroom.

~•~

Crappy chappies coming ahead