Chapter 18:first day(pt.3)

Urse's POV
I'm in my last class of the day, thank Isle! I thought this day was just going to drag on like one of Audrey's stupid ass rants, however I am somewhat impressed on how quickly things went by. I also happen to be currently sitting in a secluded desk in the back, as if it were an extra desk, the light doesn't shine so brightly in the portion of the room I'm in, a slight shade blanket if you will. Lost in my thoughts about Atlantica, a boy with dark hair and frosted tips and freckles patterned all across his face, dragged a chair over and flopped down next to me. Of course I ignored him, until he just had to open up that yapper of his.

"We never really go the chance to speak to each other before, I'm Carlos." He extended his hand out for me to shake.

"I know who you are, remember the whole Auradon welcoming? And we use to live on the Isle together." He nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

His phone vibrated, he reached in to his pocket. "Just got an update class is cancelled for today!" He announced happily.

"Great now I can leave." I started to get out of my seat, slowly getting to the exit.

"Well you don't have to." He said quickly.

I turned around and gave him a confused look, he grabbed my wrist in the spur of the moment.

He quickly let go realizing what he had done. "I, uh, I, I'm so sorry please don't hurt me." Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he Licked his lips nervously.

My infamous smirk appeared on my face. "I know somewhere better where we can go to spend our free time." I grabbed his hand.

"Mortal portal!" A portal appeared right before my black combat boots. I pulled Carlos along with me to the new location.

We were now in my dorm. "Oh my Isle! Carlos your pants are on fire!!" He looked down and quickly began running back and forth. I ran into the bathroom, turned the faucet on, and bended a bubble shot to his pants to submerge the flame.

He panted, now out of breath from panicking like a screaming banshee. "Thanks Urse." He said gratefully.

"Don't mention it. Seriously don't, I can't having you messing up my street cred." He chuckled.

"Take off your pants off." I told him nonchalantly.

He slightly blushed. "W-What?"

"I said for you to take off your pants, they're soaking wet! You're going to leave a wet mess everywhere Carlos!" I stated annoyed at his ignorance.

"Oh, uh, yeah." He shimmied out of his pants and handed them to me.

"Nice puppies." I winked at him and his face reddened from embarrassment.

I walked into the bathroom, I turned the faucet off, and rung out Carlos' pants as best as I could. I hung his pants up on the shower for them to air dry.

I walked back out to see Carlos laying on my bed.

"Did you do this to the walls?" He asked amazed.

I replied with a simple. "Yes."

I joined him and laid next to him. "I wish there was something I could do for you, since you saved my life."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you sure there's nothing I could do?" He asked.

"Hmmm, I have an idea! Help me practice for the Tourney tryout!" I said more demanding rather than asking.

He turned towards me. "That's a great idea!" He grinned excitedly.

"But we have to wait for your pants to dry." I sighed.