Part 6

*Everyone logged on*

JinJin: Jimin, can we talk privately later?

Jiminnie: Ummmmmm............no

Rapmon: Yah don't say no to your hyung.

Jiminnie: Sorry

*Jiminnie logged off*

Golden_kookie: You didn't have to be mean hyung

Rapmon: I'm not being mean it's him who is not respecting elder people.

* Jiminnie logged on*

Jiminnie: It's okay kookie, Rapmon hyung is right I shouldn't disrespect my elders. Sorry hyung. But my answer is the same no we can't speak privately.

JinJin: Why?

Jiminnie: Didn't manager hyung tell you guys?

Everyone else: No

Jiminnie: I am going back to busan today to take over my father spot as CEO. Meaning i am leaving the group.

Everyone else: Please tell me you're joking.

Jiminnie: Sorry but I am not joking.

*Manager Hyung logged on*

Manger Hyung: He is telling the truth boys.

JinJin: But will he be able to talk with us in this chat room with us.

Manager Hyung: Yes he can just that he will be very busy.

Rapmon: One last thing before you have to go Jimin you have to be on this chat room when you are free.

Jiminnie: Yes Hyung, sorry you won't get to see me anymore. But I will always support you guys even if I am not in the group and probably come to some of your concerts if they are in Korea.

Golden_kookie: Hyung would you go to our fan meets and fan signs as well.

Jiminnie: I will have to see about that.

Swag4life: Why didn't you tell us that your father owns a company and that you are rich?

Jiminnie: I didn't want anyone to treat me differently just because I am rich and could afford anything so I didn't say anything to any of you guys.

Rapmon: Does the company know that you are rich?

Jiminnie: Yeah they do but I told them that I didn't want anyone else knowing so I kept a low profile.

Kookie's_hubbie: But I am your best friend why??????!!!!!!!

Jiminnie: Because I wanted to be fair with everyone and not tell anyone that I am rich.

Jhopie: Do our fans know your rich?

Jiminnie: Yes they know, every fan found out that the owner of Sony music network has a son that is a singer of bts.

Swag4life: So you're saying that every fan of ours knows your secret but us.

Jiminnie: Yes Hyung, and I have to go now but i hope we keep in touch. Bye.

Everyone else: Bye Jiminnie.

*Jiminnie logged off*

Golden_kookie: I am going to miss Jimin Hyung a lot.

Kookie's_hubbie: But you have me

Golden_kookie: Don't care.

*Golden_kookie logged off*

Kookie's_hubbie: Why does Jungkook hate me so much?

JinJin: Why did you have to laugh at him when he was happy he will get to see his family, huh?

Kookie's_hubbie: I didn't think he will take it as I find everything he does is funny.

*Kookie's_hubbie logged off*

*JinJin logged off*

*Rapmon logged off *

*Jhopie logged off*

*Swag4life logged off*

Sorry for not updating in a while I was trying to figure out what to write about and it is going to be set out.