The Wedding (Part 2)

Jimin's POV

Everyone was awwing at the sight of the mansion, and how big it is. They saw how mad i was when the wedding didn't happen especially since Ilhoon had a crush on me for 3 years now yet didn't get what he wanted because he knew i still have a crush on stupid Jin fucking hyung so in the end we didn't get married an Ilhoon seems so sad. We got inside the mansion and sat down on the couch and they started talking among themselves.

"Do you really have no more feeling for Jin Hyung anymore?" asked Taehyung

I looked down for a second then i looked back at everyone and shook my head as no with a straight face.

"So you were really going to try and love Ilhoon as someone you would care  for instead of someone that took care of you for the second longest amount of time?" asked Suga Hyung.

I nodded my head to what Suga Hyung said and he then gave Jin hyung a pity look.

I felt Jungkook staring at me then he said "Hyung stop lying to us, we all know you still love Jin Hyung"

I then looked at them and said "fine i still love Jin Hyung. Happy?"

I then got up and left the room to go to my room to get something. I got back and saw that they all still had shocked faces especially Jin Hyung. I went back and gave Jin Hyung the box with the ring that I wanted to give to him since forever but couldn't because we were always so busy.

Jin's POV

I was so shocked and happy that Jiminnie still loves me but I was also surprised when he left the room and came back he chucked a red velvet box at me. I opened the box to see a ring in the box similar to an engagement ring but a promise ring where someone promises they will get a ring later when we have dated for a longer time.

We all looked at Jimin with a surprised face for what he  gave me and for what he said earlier.

BTS's POV

We were all surprised even Jin. It looks like JINMIN is back in action as a couple.

"So are you two dating or are you going to be quiet?" asked Rapmon

"We can date if you want to Jin Hyung" said Jimin.

"Yeah we can date" replied Jin with a blush on his cheeks.

So that was that they are dating now so nothing is going to get in between them.

<3 <3 <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

YAY I am finally finished with the wedding part of the book. I am so sorry for not updating for 3 months but I had writer's block so couldn't think of anything good but now that I finished with the wedding part I can focus on the parts you guys want me to put in. Don't for get that this book is a chatroom type of book but I can put other type of chapters in this book but I would like on to do with a chatroom being involved.

So like last time if you have any ideas comment down below or DM me on my Instagram @soft_sophie02 for ideas.