Part 12 (The Wedding) Part 1

Jimin's POV

It was the day of the wedding and I was in the grooms room waiting for the wedding to start. I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door. At the door was Jungkook, I let him in the room.

" Hey Jungkookie, what's up?"

"Are you sure you want to marry Ilhoon instead of Jin hyung, Hyung?"

"Yes Jungkookie I am sure that I want to marry Ilhoon instead of Jin hyung."

He looked down then asked where he and the others are supposed to sit. I gave him the sitting arraignments and told him to follow that but if he was confused to ask his parents or mine. I then looked at the time and noticed there was 15 minutes until it started so I told Jungkookie to hurry and get to their spots cause it is going to start soon.

Ilhoon's POV

I was feeling nervous cause today is the day I got married to my crush. No-one knows this but I had a crush on Jimin since we met when we were younger and I was really happy when my mother told me that I was going to marry Jimin for the rest of my life even though I am sad that Jiminnie can't dance anymore he is the CEO of Sony Music and busy working but I will always support him no matter what. Though I was kind of sad when I heard that he had a crush on one of his band members he told me that he got of it cause he said no and that he never had loved him so he had given up on trying to win his heart and decided to give his heart to me. There was 15 minutes until the wedding and my father was standing at my door waiting for me to finish getting ready.

Jin's POV

I saw Jungkookie coming back from Jimin's room and he looked sad about something.

"Hey Jungkookie, did Jimin say anything about still loving me or if he was sure that he wanted to marry Ilhoon?"

he looked at me with a sad face and said "Sorry hyung but Jimin Hyung is sure about marrying Ilhoon but we better go to our seats before it starts."

I looked down trying to stop myself from crying. We found our seats which were next to Jungkook's and Jimin's parents and we sat and waited for it to start. We all heard the door open so we stood up and saw Jimin come walking down the isle.  He spotted us and gave us a huge smile. Then the bride came with his father he looked handsome but not as handsome as me. They were about to start when all of BTS and Jimin's Family started booing the couple and keep on saying that Jimin and Jin should get married. Jimin just ignored all of the booing and told the priest to continue with the wedding. I stood up from my seat and went closer to Jimin.

I asked "Do you still love me?"

he replied with a straight face "no I don't love you anymore"

Everyone except for Ilhoon's family was surprised with the answer and started to yell at Jimin for breaking my heart but he didn't seem to care but then I saw Ilhoon's face his face was of sympathy. I then went to sit back at the table and let the wedding continue. they were up to vows but Ilhoon said he didn't want to marry him If he didn't feel that way for him and told him to marry me. The wedding was called off and we were sent to Jimin's mansion with him but he didn't look happy with me or the other members.

BTS's POV

Everyone was worried they have never seen Jimin so angry before so they don't know how to deal with it so they left him alone during the car ride but when they got to Jimin's mansion they were gasping in aww of the place and how big it is.

sorry for not updating for so long. school work has been killing me and this wedding chapter has as well. so hope you enjoy it and comment down below what you would like to see happen in the second part of the wedding chapter.