Part 11

*Everyone logged in except for Jiminnie*

JinJin: Hey Everyone did anyone hear from Jimin about the wedding and what time it was starting and what time it was ending.

Golden_Kookie: It is starting at 9:00 am and ending at 9:00pm Hyung. Why are you asking hyung?

JinJin: I just wanted to know when it was starting and when it was ending.

Golden_Kookie: oh okay

*Jiminnie logged in*

*Ilhoonie logged in*

Jhopie: Yay Jiminnie logged in. Oh and Ilhoonie logged in too.

Jiminnie: Hey hyungs and Jungkookie and V.

Ilhoonie: Hey

Swag4life: Hey Ilhoon and Jiminnie

Ilhoonie: Hey Suga hyung and everyone else

Everyone else: Hello Jiminnie and Ilhoonie.

JinJin: I see your enjoying yourself with your fiancé

Jiminnie: obviously hyung I would be happy and stop sounding jealous cause there is no way I am going to change my mind about who I marry.

JinJin: I am not jealous, I am just saying that you look happy with your fiancé.

Jiminnie: Ilhoonie let's go we still have to finish checking the menu and the hall so it can be ready for our wedding in two days time.

Ilhoonie: okay lets go.

Jiminnie and Ilhoonie: bye guys.

Everyone else: bye Jiminnie and Ilhoonie see you at your wedding.

*Jiminnie and Ilhoonie logged off*

*everyone else logged off*

Sorry for the late update I was just trying to figure out what was next for the chapter.

Don't forget to leave a comment for what you would like to see in the book and to vote.