Part 10

*Everyone logged in*

Jiminnie: Two more days until the weeding and I can't wait until i get to see you guys again.

Golden_kookie: We can't wait too hyung.

Kookie's_hubby: Where are you going to have the wedding again?

Jiminnie: In Busan

Golden_kookie: I can still go and see my parents, right Hyung?

Jiminnie: Oh and kookie your parents are going to be at the wedding too.

Golden_kookie: Really Hyung so I can see my parents at the wedding, but how do your parents know my parents?

Jiminnie: Yeah you can see your parents at the wedding. I shouldn't tell you this but you should know so don't go crying or screaming when I tell you okay kookie and for the rest of the members don't tell this to anyone okay?

Everyone: Yes

Jiminnie: My mum and your mum are sisters. So we are cousins but we didn't tell you because you were so young once we got separated. I went to America with my parents while you stayed with your family in Korea. When I got back you didn't remember me so I didn't say anything about it i just along with being your band member.

Golden_kookie: Wait so we are cousins but you didn't say anything since we met as band members?

Jiminnie: Yes I am sorry kookie. I have to go now but I will see you guys at the wedding right.

Everyone: Bye

*Jiminnie and golden_kookie logged off*

JinJin: Manager Hyung is calling for us.

*Everyone logged off*

Sorry I didn't update for awhile. I was busy with studying for exams that will be happening next week.