Chapter 2: Somewhere Here On Earth

The blistering sunlight encountered my eyes as I opened them. Here I am in Dubai in my solitary pursuit without a companion to keep me company. The commander of my private jet toted my lavender-colored portmanteau out of the jet and conveyed it to my side. It was an abandoned area that I was told to be. I sat perplexed strolling through a new area. I was wondering where I am supposed to be, when suddenly I was abducted by men in uniforms. They seemed to be a darker color as I was trying to gaze. It all became a glare once they forced me inside of this full bodied sack. I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by darkness. I couldn't hear much; but only murmurings of what resounded to be a male's tone. I screamed in horror as I couldn't distinguish a exit. A gleam of artificial light unexpectedly illuminated the room. A man who looked to be middle-aged spoke to me. He relayed that he was a man of integrity. One of his crew members, SanJino welcomed me to Dubai.  A place where even I as a famous celebrity have never toured. He explained to me why I was here and most essentially why I was chosen to be apart of their undisclosed 'society'. I felt like I had found a place of peace once I joined this group. They hid me in a island with a sizable home. It seemed that they had houses of these sitting aimlessly for a owner to appear from their capture. I sauntered inside of the home and I was rather delighted at how prepossessing the interior looked. I caressed a velvet couch in my presence and it reminded me of the one I once owned whilst I was residing in Minnesota. The home appeared to be unabridged in the colour purple. It was one of my most adored colours. This unknown association seemed to have me well disclosed. I adore this new area, I shall name it 'Luvland'. The exterior design of 'Luvland' emerged to be most engaging than the interior concept. The outside of my modernized residence is encircled in a woodland area. The aroma of the wilderness is quite engrossing; however I enjoy it. I especially relish upon the compact opening above the skyline. It is ideal for gardening, I cannot wait to plant my red peppers and dry them upon my porch. Right after the day came to a soundly close, I took the time to thank God for the recent gift that I have been given and that gift was a prospect of a new life. I also asked for happiness for not only my friends and family; but for myself.