{Chapter 38...Grown Man}

Not Good Enough Part 2: Enough Yet? ~A Diggy Simmons Love Story~

{Chapter 38...Grown Man}

Aubrey. . . .

I stood there extremely shocked on the inside, and almost about to burst in to tears on the outside. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm done with us arguing over this petty ass bullshit." he explained. "I'm going out, call me when you're ready to stop acting like a teenager." he walked out the bedroom. I sighed then sat down on the edge of the bed. I let out a couple of tears. Dan scared the hell out of me when he said he was done with us. I thought he meant our marriage. And over some little ass fight.

Maybe I was overreacting.

Dan has showed time after time that he's a loyal partner. I just get so angry when those hoes try and come for my man. He's mine and all mine and I don't like when they want to try and ruin that. And I know for a fact that he wouldn't want that shit to happen either.

I got off the bed and walked back into the kitchen. Ava was still eating. I wiped my eyes real quick before approaching her. "You almost done Muffin?" I asked she nodded then handed me and empty plate. "Okay baby, go and get ready to take a shower." she nodded her head then ran off. I needed someway to calm myself down. I was sad and afraid...but mostly alone. I could call Kim, but I knew she was probably busy. The only other person there would be for me to talk to isn't here. She gone and I needed her like crazy.

I don't know how a god expects me to do this down here without my mom. It's so tough and I need help.

Daniel. . . .

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey Danny." I heard the infamous and familiar voice say. I sighed. "Hi Denise." I replied dryly. "Um, you okay? You don't sound to happy today?"

"Because I'm not."

"What's wrong?"

"It's my wife, she mad at me because of last night." I explained to her. "Oh, I'm sorry if I cause any problems-" I cut her off. "No Denise, it's really not you." I told her. I know my wife and I know how she can get sometimes. She's just a little mad right now and she needs time to cool off. "She'll be fine."

"Okay, well actually I've been having problems with my ex for a little while now, it's really bothering me." she told me. "Maybe we could have some coffee and chat, my place in about an hour?" she suggested. I thought about it for a moment.

After this whole situation do I want to go over there?

I was pissed off though. Denise is just a friend and nothing more. I can control myself around other women without an issue. I'm not a little boy who can't control his emotions and hormones. And Aubrey needs to start realizing that.

"Uh, alright."

"Great, I'll text you my address."
-
😐😒*sigh*really Dan? You cannot be this stupid bro😭....comments and votes required for next chapter 😩