{Chapter 54...Recommitment}

Not Good Enough Part 2: Enough Yet? ~A Diggy Simmons Love Story~

{Chapter 54...Recommitment}
(Months Later)

Aubrey. . . .

"How about a kitty cat?" Ava asked while she was petting Kisses on the head. We were all in the living room. Dan and I were on the couch while Ava sat on the floor with our puppy. "I don't think Kisses would want a cat Princess." Dan said. "How about another puppy, but a girl." he suggested. "No..I want a kitty cat." I giggled at Ava. "If you want a kitty cat then you can have a kitty cat." I replied. She smiled then picked up Kisses. "Come on Kisses, we have to pick a name for the new kitty."

Dan chuckled as he watched Ava walked off. He sighed then rested his head on my chest. I played in his hair while he laid on top of me. "I missed this so much." I heard him mumble. "Me too." he lifted his head up then turned his body around. He pulled me closer to him and next thing I know, I'm sitting on his lap. "You still love me?" he asked. I giggled then nodded. "Of course I still love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck then pecked his lips.

"You sure?"

I smirked then pecked his lips once more. "I'm positive." I replied. He huffed then laid back. "Prove it." he said with a smirk on his face. "How can I prove to you that I still love you?" I asked. He shrugged then pulled me down with him. "I don't know, it's your job so you have to prove to me in your own way." he explained rubbing my back. I giggled then cuddled up in his chest. "Baby, I'm in love with you..I am now, and I'll always be."

He sighed then chuckled. "Nope, not enough." I huffed then rolled my eyes. "Then what do I have to do baby?" I whined. He grabbed me really tight then lifted me up in the air. He carried me in to the bedroom then placed me on the bed. He stood up on the floor, but against the bed. I was on the bed with my leg wrapped around his waist. He leaned down then stared pecking my lips. "Baby," I mumbled in between kisses. "I promise I love you." I assured him. He nodded then stood back up again. He grabbed my hand then kissed it. "You one hundred percent sure you love me?" I nodded.

"And you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Well that's why I married you-"

"Yes or no." I giggled then nodded. "Of course."

"So then you're okay with us starting over?" I sat up. Huh? Start over? "What do you mean?" I asked. "Aubrey, I want to start over...lets get married again."
~~~~
"Stop it." I said while trying to hold myself together from laughing. Devin was telling me about all the dumb things he used to do as a kid. And when I say dumb..I mean dumb. "Naw, I'm telling you the truth." he said. "I really used to rub hair grease on my legs like it was lotion." I shook my head. "Okay please..I get it."

He chuckled then nodded. "How's my nosey little niece?" he asked referring to Ava. "She's fine. She excited to be starting school in a little."

"She's going to be getting straight A's, no way she could ever fail a class with all the questions she ask." I giggled then nodded. 100% true. "What about the case? They don't tell me anything in here." I sighed.

"Well, Vanessa serving her time but Evelyn is in the mental institution." I informed him. "Well, at least she's not on the streets Aubrey...she going to be there until she's dead and gone." I nodded. Devin was right, but she still got off easy in my opinion. "I guess you're right." he grabbed my hand. "Listen, let's just talk about something else."

"Okay...I'm getting remarried." his eyes lit up. I smiled then hugged him. He hugged me back. "Aubrey, that great." he said.

"Hey! That's enough inmate." Devin and I looked over at a guard. We rolled our eyes then slid away from each other. "I'm happy for you sis, I just hope this'll finally help that boy." Devin huffed then smirked. "Help Dan how?" I asked.

"Aubrey, ever since I met him he's always been looking for that reassurance that he's good enough to be the guy that he always wanted to be...i think that's why he's so damn insecure now." I rolled my eyes then hit Devin in the arm. He chuckled then shrugged. "Listen, marry him and please tell that boy that he's it for you...he love you Aubrey."

Devin was completely correct. Dan has always felt like he's never made me feel satisfied, but he's honestly all the satisfaction I need. I love him and nothing will ever change that.
-
Cute😊 I see the ending of this story approaching....like really quick. Like right around the corner....like a centimeter away😅 y'all the next chapter is the last😂😂