{Chapter 45...DNA Confession}

Not Good Enough Part 2: Enough Yet? ~A Diggy Simmons Love Story~

{Chapter 45...DNA Confession}

Daniel. . . .

I sat down at the table. Carla had made a dinner for everyone. After last night, I had convinced Russ to tell everyone about his situation Natalie. He invited her over for dinner so they're going to tell everyone tonight. There wasn't much I could tell Russell because I had got Aubrey pregnant around the same age as him.

I was sitting there and my phone began to buzz. I checked it out and saw a text from Aubrey. She was telling me how we had an appointment for the baby this Tuesday. I smiled. I was excited to go see my baby with Aubrey. "You good Dan?"

"Oh yea, Aubrey just texted me...we're going to see the baby this Tuesday." Carla smiled at me. "That's good." said John. "How is Aubrey?" he asked. "She's fine." I really didn't know how to answer that, but I guess she's doing okay.

"That's good, what about you Miss Natalie?" Mr. John looked at her. Natalie nervously smiled. "Oh I'm doing fine." he nodded. "I hope you're enjoying the dinner Natalie, Russell told me your favorite was spaghetti." Natalie nodded. "Yes, it's amazing." Russell sighed. "We have to tell you something." Russell blurted out then stood up out of his seat. "What's wrong baby?" I asked Carla. Russell looked at me like he was terrified. I gave him the look I always have him whenever he needed some support. He let out one last sigh.

"Natalie and I...we're pregnant."

Carla and John both dropped their jaws. I looked at them then put my head down. This was upsetting and I felt bad for him. They were so upset and disappointed. I knew that because they looked this way when I had to tell them Aubrey was pregnant with Ava. "Russell, I didn't even know you were having sex." Carla said. "I thought I told you to always practice safe sex!" John fired out.

"I know and we did! I don't even know how this happened." I looked at Natalie. She had her head down and was obviously about to cry. Something seemed suspicious. It didn't look right on her end. "Well if you wore a condom Russ then this conversation shouldn't be happening." John argued. "I know! That's what I thought, but she pregnant and-"

"And this baby isn't yours!" we all looked at Natalie, including Russ.
-
Really short chapter...kinda wanted to leave y'all hanging off y'all seat😂😂 I know, you hate me now ! But if you give me some comments and votes then I'll be snappy with the chapters😏