•1•

CHAPTER ONE | SHANIECE FUCKING MCMAHON

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN -as- SHANIECE MCMAHON

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN
-as-
SHANIECE MCMAHON

"I'm not giving anyone of you, Raw." Vince McMahon said into the microphone.

"What do you mean?" Shane asked.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Stephanie asked.

"You guys failed to realize who you're dealing with here. So instead of giving Raw to you or your sister. I'll be giving control of Raw to someone I believe will do this company justice. Someone who doesn't act like a spoiled brat or who forgot where they started. I'm making Shaniece McMahon the new general manager of Raw. So Shaniece, sweetheart, come out and address the people." Vince said.

My music hit almost immediately as I went out to the ramp but stood there.

I had a mic in my hand. I was about to speak until Vince said something.

"See, Shaniece is my other daughter, and I see her as a true businesswoman, so I decided what the best way to involve her in the family business was to have her come back. It is something different, something fresh." Vince said.

"Thank you, Ladies and gentlemen; as my father said, you are now looking at the new Raw general manager, me. As of tonight, there will be change. I'm bringing something different to the table, but first, I want you guys to know that as long as I'm around, the authority will not be in power." I said, smiling.

"You think you can come out here and run this show. I don't think so. Shaniece is not the right choice for this position, she hasn't done anything helpful for this company, but she gets to control Raw." Stephanie said.

"Steph, sissy pooh, are you jealous? " I asked.

"Of what? You?" She asked.

"Yes. I mean, come on, Steph, I've worked with this company since I was eighteen years old, and you think because I haven't been in the ring that I can't run a show. Steph, don't underestimate me because I'll show you a different side that you don't want to see. But anyway, I'm not going to stay here for long because I have other business to attend to, so carry on like the spoiled brat you are." I said, exiting the ring.