Chapter 3

Note: Hello you lovely people, hope you are enjoying the story so far? Please drop us a quick comment let us know whether it's a positive one or constructive criticism, but do keep in mind this is meant to be a not to be taken to serious for fun story. I see lots of reads and lots of votes which we truly appreciate more than you know, but don't be a silent reader even if you just just say hi, we love to talk to our readers :) Love Nie-mo x

__

Chapter Three:

Kenzie's P.O.V-

My alarm went of around eleven and I switched it off but lay there, not alseep but my eyes closed as I thought about how great it was seeing Jensen again. Though I had to admit I was slightly pissed at him, he never even said goodbye. Sure he didn't know how much I actually loved him, but still we were best friends and he didn't even say goodbye. I remember going to his house to see him and his parents telling me he was gone. My heart broke.

FLASH BACK:

'Be back later mom going to Jensen's' Ruby called as we exit the house

'So what are today's plans anyway?' I asked as I climbed in the passenger side of her car, mine was currently being fixed after my minor incident with the post at the end of the street. In all fairness it was not my fault, Jensen and I were happily listening to music singing away, I closed my eyes for five seconds when I got lost in the song and BAM a post came out of nowhere.

'I have no Idea I was thinking we could go see a movie, but I am not sure what is showing today.'

'We can swing by check it out.' I smiled, she nodded and pulled into Jensen's street and parked up outside his house. I skipped up the pathway and knocked on the door. It took a few moments for the door to swing open and revel his mom.

'Hey Donna, is Jensen at home?' We got requested by her to call us Donna. Which surprised us, they are nice enough people don't get me wrong, but they really are up tight at times so for them to allow us to use there first name came as a bit of a shock. But then we were always here.

'Kenzie, Ruby, I uh didn't Jensen tell you?' she laughed 'Of course not, that boy is selfish at times you know that.'

'Sorry but what are you talking about?'

'Here.' she walke back into the house reappearing at the door a few moments later 'Read this.' itook the note from her and sat on the chair that sat outside the lounge window on the porch and read the letter.

Dead mom and dad

I am sorry to say goodbye this was but I knew if I told you, you woul only try to stop me. See these last few weeks I have been thinking. I love college I do, but I have been thinking a lot on becoming an actor, I spoke to this Drama student in school and he told me of a place in Hollywood where I would go to start my career, he said with looks like mine I would have no toruble finding jobs. So I took some time and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it. I don't mean to disapoint but I have to follow my dream, if it doesn't work out then I an say I tried. I love you all but I have to do this.

Jensen x

I looked up from the letter tears in my eyes, I looked between Ruby and Donna while Ruby took and read the letter for herself.

'He must have left in the middle of the night, I am sorry to be the one to break it to you, I honestly thought you were in on it.'

'No, he didn’t even said goodbye.'

END OF FLASH BACK:

I opened my eyes deciding to not think about it, I was afraid if I thought about It to long I may start to get pissed at him and I didn't want to be pissed I wanted to enjoy our catch up. So I got out of bed and hopped in the shower, doing all the usual crap including de-fuzzing.

When I got out I noticed I had a text from Jensen

Morning K how are you? Are we still on for today? J x

Morning, Good thanks you? And we sure are, getting ready to hit the store for everything we need. K x

Good thanks, Can we help at all? Can meet you at the store? J x

Uh sure why not, meet us at Albertson's at around 1pm? K x

Wait Albertson's north or west? J x

West it's closer to our house K x

Okay see you there around 1pm J x

I continue getting ready by blow drying and straitening my hair I put a few small braids in it and tie them all back. I then do my skin care an apply my primer to my face before lining my eys and choosing a smoky purple colour that made my green eyes pop in the day time I give a few licks of mascara and I was done. I very rarely clogged my pores with foundation unless I was having a bad skin day and needed to hide it. I grabbed my Jack Daniels white vest top black pair of leggings and I slipped on my black cons. I would change for the BBQ later. I make my way down to the kitchen to find Ruby in there making coffee. Her re hair was down and straight, she had her usual smoky look too her eyes were lined lightly and she wore a slipknot tee and a pair of leggings with skulls on them.

'So I got a text from Jensen and the guys are meeting us at Albert's around 1pm, said they could help.'

'Okay well what time is it now?' she asked I looked at my phone

'Just nearing 12:30pm'

'Right well we will have a coffee then head yea? I nodded pouring us both a coffee as the machine dinged to tell us it was ready.

Ruby's P.O.V-

I pulled into the parking lot of Albert's and we saw Jensen and Norman standing by a white truck.

'Damn he looks so good, not that he didn't before.' Kenzie said admiring Jensen

'He does look good, but not a patch on Norman, I like my men rough and ready, I will leave all the pretty boys to you.' We both laughed before getting out the car. When the guys saw us they walked over to us.

'Afternoon ladies.' Jensen said with a smile

'Afternoon' we both said in unison.

'Did you grab the list?' I asked Kenzie she looked at me blankly

'What list?'

'The lit I said Kenzie grab the list from the table would you? And you replied uh huh sure, got it.' I explained

'Um, were you dreaming? I don't remember you saying that?' I rolled my eyes.

'I swear I don't know what to do with you sometimes woman.' both the guys let out a small chuckle

'I am joking woman here is your damn list.' she laughed handing it to me. I gave her a evil glare then laughed

'You got me there, right lets go...'

Over an hour later we came out with two shopping carts full. One of food the other consisted entirely of alcohol. Lets just say tonight was going to be to..... forget, which I am sure if we drank all that we would no doubt remember nothing. Once we unloaded everything between the two vehicles the guys followed us back to our house.

We pulled up into the double drive and got out 'Wow nice house.' Jensen said admiring it. Our house was a simple one we had a red brick path leading to the house where we had to go up five steps, to the left of the porch we had a white swing seat for 2 next to that we had a outdoor couch for two and the same on the right we had a flower garden that surrounded the whole house, which I took care of Kenzie killed plants just by looking at them. It was a 2 story house. (see side bar for photo)

Around the back we simply had a grassy area and a patio area where we held our BBQ's and more flower beds that surrounded the house. It was nothing fancy but we loved it, plus we hadn't lived here long and were still working to make it better. Once we unloaded the vehicles we got the guys a beer told them to make themselves at home while we put everything away.